OOOOOOoooooppppsssss!!!!! I had a girlfriend come from Perth to scrap with me all day Friday and she brought her massive collection of Peachy Keen Stamps.... and SHE FORGOT TO TAKE THEM HOME!!!! YAY!!!!! (They were hidden under my scrapping table jungle of paper!)
I will be seeing her Wednesday so I have this gorgeous set of stamps to try and pump out lots of critters in the next few days before I have to hand them back! I'm on a mission to create!!!!
The page I did last night is awesome! I will share later today once scanned in. But here is one for now!!!
I used the whale and seahorse from Create a Critter cartridge, gel pen, chalk and ink as per usual (fairly standard with my work) The waves were from Zooballoo and I just used Fit to Page function on the Cricut to help it fit across. Add in some Stickles and it's done!
I am the kind of scrapper who loves making sure the boys will have photos and pages that mean something to them when they are looking through their albums in 20 years time. It will be good for them to see the fun they had together, the imagination they used and be able to play the same kinds of fun games with their own kids.
But also so I can remember the joy they gave me... my brain is so mushy at the moment, I can't remember where I put my keys!!! These kinds of pages will help me retell their story to them.

No comments:
Post a Comment