Monday, June 28, 2010
I love creating a gorgeous page using just the basics! I used a scalloped piece of 12 x 12 and then sponged across the page using different coloured blues from a Sea Scape inkpad I won at a scrap retreat by Scrap Away in WA. Look what a plain white piece of 12 x 12 can turn into!
Of course the Peachy Keen Stamps had to feature (only two more nights!) and I played with a girlfriends Gypsy to make the Paper Doll and the boat!
*Tip* When using a Gypsy and you want to make all the layers fit together when making complex layered shapes like the paper dolls and boats, instead of resizing and layering, just set the height of each selection to the same number and cut pieces by colours.... like you would do with the Cricut. MUCH easier than trying to overlay and judge sizing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment