Friday, July 2, 2010

Crikits Gel Pens

I just love this page. When Scrappy-Go-Lucky first released their Cri-Kits Gel Pens which fit in your cricut, they ran a competition to win a Gypsy.  I had to enter... this was my entry. I love what the gel pens can do... Using them with Sure Cuts a Lot program, I did all the writing and the pictures on the paper, before I cut out the letters. This is my best example of a boy page I think... Because every mummy of boys knows you work all day... and then some!!!  This whole page was created only using Bazills. The Gel Pens can help you create fancy paper that is also unique from anything you can buy in a shop.

The grass was cut from Plantin Schoolbook font and the Titles are from the Mickey Mouse Cartridge. 

I came second in the competition and was thrilled to receive a $100 gift voucher... spent on more cartridges of course!  


No comments:

Post a Comment