These are ideal for storing your Cricut cartridges, in particular your solutions or seasonal cartridges which do not come with their own binder. Scrappy-Go-Lucky will post your prize anywhere in Australia. International blog hoppers are welcome to enter but will need to pay postage to their respective destinations. Return to Scrappy-Go-Lucky's blog each day and go to the next creators blog. One Scrapcessories cartridge caddy winner will be drawn for each days major posting. All winners will be drawn at random on Tuesday 2nd November.
I love the concept of this card. I am a goal driven person and love making my ideas into action. I have a page of 104 life goals of my dreams, goals and fantasies. Over the last ten years I have been making them happen. Last year I flew a plane! I would never have imagined that could happen in my life. But my point is simple. What ever you can dream up, you can make happen!
My card is made of black bling bazzills, I put a piece of black card through the Cuttlebug with the Swirls folder, I then traced glossy accents over the raised parts. This always looks great on black card.
I used a little bit of Stazeon ink around the black card, then drew Tinkerbell from Disney Tinkerbell and Friends Cartridge out in the filigree function with Silver Cri-kits pens and then the shadow function to cut her out. I embossed her detailed wings with Bridal embossing powder. I used Stickles to bling up her wand.
The title frame is cut from the Cindy Loo cartridge, it is the mushroom frame and layers. I used SCAL to write the words with silver Cri-Kits pens.
I then used an embossing texta and rainbow embossing powder to draw 'magic' coming from her wand.
You can make ANYTHING happen!
Enjoy the Card Swap Blog Hop this week! Plenty more gorgeous cards to see and be inspired.
Chloe :)



Never thought to use the glossy accents on the swirls looks really good.
ReplyDeleteShelley
www.shelleysland.blogspot.com
WOW i love your work!!!! you dont post 4 weeks then BANG!!!! 2 in a week lol
ReplyDeleteamiecooper.blogspot.com
Lovely Chloe, black and white always looks stylish and i love that mushroom frame.
ReplyDeleteYou made two cards? What a talented chick! I love that you are so busy but make time to be creative!
ReplyDeleteThis card is gorgeous AND has a beautiful message!
Thanks for the great tip of glossy accents on the embossed swirls, never thought of that. This is why I love these blogs because I get so many ideas from such talented people. Thanks for the inspiration, again.
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Thanks for the tip on using the glossy accents.
ReplyDeleteLove your card and how you used the Cri-Kits pens.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous.... I love black & white, it always looks so clean & beautiful!!! And, Tinkerbell is my favorite!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing!!!
~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
Don't you just love Tinkerbell!! So very beautiful cards, jendewar@optusnet.com.au
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, I would never of thought Tinkerbell could look so cute drawn and the embossing and stickles really brings out her wings and wand.
ReplyDeleteKim xXx
I am so glad that I was able to be a part of this card swap. I recived both of your cards in the mail the other day and I just love them! I went with the whole fairy thought too, and almost went out and bouth the Tinkerbell cart, so I could make something for the card swap with it:) It is gorgeous and looks just as great in person! Thanks for taking the time to make two cards!
ReplyDeleteoh that is so cute!! i think i need to buy some cricut pens one day!!
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone. Hope you enjoyed seeing all the cards! Congratulations to the winners!
ReplyDelete