I love my Boys Will Be Boys cartridge from
Scrappy-Go-Lucky! Thank you Mandy!
There is so much you can do with it!
Ove the next few days I will show you some of my layouts with Boys Will be Boys!
A friend of mine has just had a baby boy, so I am making a card for him and finishing with an amazing layout by the end of the week that you will love!
But first! Every afternoon we watch Mr Maker - a great craft show for kids. Dean loves it. I call Dean Mr Mess Maker. So making this page will remind him of both of those favourite things. PLUS gets to show off his messy shots!
The paper is from the Robot set, and I found matching brads in my local scrap shop that has just relocated.
The Robot is cut from Boys Will Be Boys cartridge and I cuttlebugged his body layer using the ROBOTZ cartridge companion embossing folders.
I used Tiara Stickles to highlight his feet and hands. And Distress Ink - Broken China to ink the background circle.
The Arrow font takes a little bit of getting used to. This was my first attempt, so some of the bits went skewwhiff (yes, that is how you spell that word according to Collins! WEIRD!) when I glossy accented them on. The Xyron machine was extremely handy when layering the letters.
I like it, but was going to try more contrasting colours next time to highlight the arrow part and make sure I cut the letters nice and big... Live and Learn!
But I still love it all the same. PLUS, it is a page about mess. It probably wouldn't be right to have everything perfect! (That's what I keep telling myself!)
See you tomorrow for another Boys Will Be Boys layout!
Chloe :)



You're awesome xxx
ReplyDeletethis is way cool
ReplyDelete