I'm so excited to be part of a blog hop from Scrappy-go-Lucky this week!!! AND you have a chance to win one of four awesome new cartridges!!!!! : Rock Princess, Winter Frolic, Country Life and Happy Hauntings!!!!
Each day over the next week one designer will show you their creation in detail.
Monday - Mandy - Scrappy-go-Lucky Blog
Tuesday - Jane - Scossie Jane
Wednesday - Diane - Capadia Designs
Thursday - Chloe - Chloe and her Clip on Koalas
Friday - Tereesa- Up late 2 Create
Saturday - Amanda - White Ruffles
Sunday - Tracey - Trace- Elementz
Monday Lisa and Tara - back here at Scrappy-Go-Lucky as they do not have blogs....yet :
Your job is to work out the theme. Add a comment to the related post on Scrappy-Go-Lucky telling us what you think the theme is, plus what your all time favourite cartridge is and why. 4 lucky winners will be drawn on Wednesday 18th August to receive one of the 4 cartridges.
Here is a sneak peek at mine...
Good Luck Everyone!!! Enjoy the blog hop!!

Love the sneak peak. Can't wait to see your card.
ReplyDeleteThis card is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeleteNice job! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteChloe
ReplyDeleteOh such a grand card.
I want to try some elements of it. I have SCAL but haven't ventured too far into it. I also have some pens and still need to get up the courage to use them. lol
Myrna
The card is amazing and I love your sentiment! Can I use it?
ReplyDeleteOf course SuzyQ2! Use it all you like! I'm glad you like it!
ReplyDeleteMyrna, You will love SCAL. I am slowly becoming better at it. One of my girl pals is so good, she is never buying another cartirdge again! The pens are a tricky step to make, but I love them so much you can create your own paper, I will post a few layouts after the blog hop to show you how easy it is!
Great card with so much meaning, love the drawn heart effect it is so clear.
ReplyDeleteKim xXx