Wednesday, December 8, 2010

 Having all boys in my house, I love my girly zone of scrapbooking things. A girlfriend recently showed me a link to Amy Moss and her awesome creative work and I wanted something like her icecream parlour in my room... so...

I got busy with Kaisercraft drawers and advent calendars.

Isn't it just the cutest!!! This cupboard holds all my precious Tim Holtz distress inks which I use all the time on my layouts.(I just didn't put in the drawers) PLUS by adding another set of drawers underneath I can store lots of my other frequently used items. 

I love my I-Top and Sew Easy tools so I gave them the worship they deserve in this little advent calender which I converted. The different heads for the Sew-Easy are along the top (colour coded of course like a true OCD queen I am) and the threads have been wound on thread cards cut to fit about six in each little box so I can have a variety of shades of one colour. Then the little boxes dedicated to the i-top, I have put an actual made-up brad on the front to show the sizing. 

Again used Amy Moss' style marquee and JUST LOVE my scrap zone!!!  


3 comments:

  1. This looks amazing!!!!!
    And great way to recycle a xmas item. Would have never thought that it was an advent calendar.
    TFS
    Jess M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... when I saw your list and it had the I-top, I was interested. I just got one last week! I had to return the 1st one, didn't work had nothing to do with the user(lol), but got another works better! I only used it once but so far I like it! This idea is so stinking clever! Chloe you amaze me with your ideas! I know, I am still here! Your site is so fun!

    ReplyDelete