Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My escape from the boys noise...My New Cupboard for my Cropodile!

Loving my scrap space at the moment. My boys both have albinism and rarely like to step outside, so in summer I always feel trapped in a box... therefore I decided to create a little sanctuary box inside my house box. I am slowly but surely turning my little box into an amazingly cute area.

This is a little cupboard I created much the same as my Sew-Easy and I-top one but getting better at this chipboard thing as I go.


Again, inspired by the art of Amy Moss and her cute icecream parlour.  There is something about a pretty sorted space that make me smile. If it all it takes is a simple Kaisercraft creation to make me smile... I'm the luckiest person ever.

4 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic Chloe, and right up my alley for OCD storage!! Would that fit the crop-o-dile in it's case in that middle bit? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Perfectly! I don't know why I didn't think of that! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic!!!! What a great project!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Paper Issues!! p.s. I deleted your first pic although it is a fab pic of you!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABSOLUTE GENIUS use for the Kaiser advent calendar. Stunning project - I love it.
    http://papervinenz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete