Saturday, January 21, 2012

I been spied with Imaginisce i-spy!

How exciting! 

I have been i-Spy'd by Imaginisce and my work is being featured on their blog right now! 

Thanks also to my little group of scrap fans who 
called to tell me today as soon as they saw it!

This is the Imaginisce post here and
scroll down to see more about my Glam and Hot Rock festival on this canvas.

What an honour Imaginisce! 



6 comments:

  1. Loves a good spy! An I-Spy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh Chloe, this is beautiful! Just gorgeous my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing...not surprised at all this is so great...umm one more thing? Jacob did get home okay??

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.........absolutely beautiful. Congratulations on being "spy'd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Chloe! That is so cool that you were spyed!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so AMAZING!! A labor of love! Miss you! Hope life is good!

    ReplyDelete