Thursday, January 5, 2012

Scrappy Go Lucky 'Strut your Cuts' challenge.

Scrappy Go Lucky's has started an awesome competition called 'Strut your Cuts' to provide motivation and inspiration to use all your cartridges! If you are anything like me with a 'healthy' (*NB) collection... this challenge is for you! 

This week use any one of the following cartridges: 
New Arrivals, Jasmine, Songbird, Sweet treats, Lite Sweet Shop. If you own NONE of the week’s featured cartridges  you may use up to 5 of the following: Gypsy Wanderings, Gypsy font, Craft Room basics, George, Don Juan, Plantin Schoolbook, Accent Essentials or whatever electronic cartridge came pre-loaded on your machine if you have the E2.


I used Songbird (2011 font).  I also used Songbird to cut the nested frames, stretching and resizing them on my Gypsy.
I used New arrivals (plane plus accessories) from the list, then I threw in a tree cut from Cindy Loo. I also used Paper Dolls to cut the clouds. The paper and elements are from Echo Park's 'Jacks Playground' collection.  
*************************************************************************
Oh NO! I didn't read the rules in it's entirety! Speed reading does me no good sometimes. You are only meant to use those carts on the list and no others. EEEEEEKKK!!!!

So for Skipping to my Cindy Loo with my head in the Paper Doll clouds... I'm out!  Oh well. At least you all get to learn from my boo's. DON'T use other cuts from other carts! 
*************************************************************************
Competition closes 7th Jan 23:59 Western Australian Standard time - join me on the Scrappy Go Lucky blog in using all your carts this year!

*NB * 'healthy' - in this context meaning insanely over-the-top ridiculously addicted to carts.

10 comments:

  1. I love these layout they are so colourful the frames around the photos are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a shame about the tree & clouds....still love the layouts....so whimsical
    cant wait to hear when jacob gets sent my way :)
    hope you had a fab christmas & new year
    ♥ michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love your layouts, Chloe. Of course, your pics are always adorable too! I love how these 2 turned out--too bad you can't enter them. They're excellent. I want to use more cuts from my cartridges, too, so this is a great challenge!! I have 7 cartridges unopened still!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Chloe - those are AWESOME, of course. Fabulous colours and love the nested labels! We are letting all entries stand this week as a few people misread the rules. No Drama, we want everyone to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super lay-out! Adorable pics! Nice to see you posting again!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really CUTE Layouts! Love the paper choice with the photos...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a fabulous job, u have inspired me to do some similar pages of my beautiful grandsons. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chole, Happy New Year. I know I have been MIA for awhile but I am glad to see you are still up to your old tricks. (Great LO) I love the colors and the detail. TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete