Amy from Love to Crop has a FALL COLOURS challenge on. (Still six days to go! Join me!)
Couldn't help but join this fun challenge when this awesome gold leaf paper from Scenic Route fell into my hands.
Plus this photo send shivers down my spine. I was given the ultimate gift by my girlfriend of helping little Jack enter the world on his birthing day and he holds such a special place in my heart.
This day, Jack and I sat under a shady tree and he slept in my arms and I couldn't take my eyes off him.
I just love how this mix of patterned paper and cuts brings so much texture to this layout.
Thanks for a fun challenge Amy at Love to Crop!
Ergh. Dishes. Washing. Floors... all the usual. At least I can walk past my cute new Jack layout every few minutes and get goosebumps.
Hope you are joining the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge of Scrapping School Memories!
PLUS!!! News from Jacob... He has arrived in UTAH to stay with Elizabeth and Curt Jensen and is ready to head into Provo HQ and bring some giggles!
There is a great prize to look out for on Curt Jensen's blog. Curt has designed lots of Cricut cartridges that we love.
Head over and follow his blog HERE to make sure you have a chance of seeing Jacob's giveaway!
Awww he is just too cute!
Yeah Yeah I know... cleaning. Onto it.




This is such an amazing lay-out! You really captured how precious he is! Great details!
ReplyDeletebeautiful job Chloe!! love the adorable picture of Jack!
ReplyDeletebeautiful lil guy! what beauty to be outside and have your lil one!! thanks for participating in thr Love to Crop FALL colors.. love the leaves and his name! Doris guest designer Love to Crop
ReplyDeleteparkernana5@cox.net
http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com
He is a cutie! Great layout. Love the patterned paper and the leaf embellishments under Jack's name. Cute!
ReplyDeleteKelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com
Love the lef title.
ReplyDeleteOhhh, How sweet. What a nice page, he looks so peaceful. Love the lay out I really need to start scrapbooking. Great Job Chloe. Traci
ReplyDeleteOhhh, what a precious one! Gorgeous layout! Can't wait to see what Jacob is up to. xxD
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful layout. I love the picture and it so works well with the papers. I also love the journaling.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at LTC.
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here
Beautiful layout, Chloe! Oh, I haven't been around for a while and so happy to hear that Jacob is visiting our friend Curt!! How cool! Will need to hop on over there to see what fun is planned.--Pat N.
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing to be able to be a part of such a beautiful event! I can see why he holds a special place in your heart! Such a nice layout and beautiful baby!
ReplyDelete