Thursday, September 22, 2011

News From Jacob and the HOT BLOG HOP!


Jacob has arrived at Provo Headquarters!
He met the famous Cricut himself.
Funny, I thought he'd be much taller!
But Clippy wasn't letting him go. 

You just have to see this hilarious post by Curt Jensen, 
an illustrator for Provocraft who creates art for some 
of the cartridges we all love.
You can find and follow his blog HERE.

PLUSssssss there is a cool giveaway you will 
want to clip yourself onto! 

See you over at Typecast Creative.
Jacob is looking mighty dapper in his new Cricut gear!

Remember to grab Jacob's blinkie on my side bar to win a prize by the end of his Hot Blog Hop too! Let me know in this comment section if you do! 



5 comments:

  1. That was a great posting over at typecast! I have the Jacob button on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grabbed the blinkie for my blog. Loving Jacob's travels.
    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great having Jacob come visit! Thanks for adding us into his blog hop itinerary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i want a cricut!!! lucky jacob!!!
    I think he looks great as a provocraft worker...maybe he can send me my missing carts from rewards while he is there...its only been a few months now of waiting

    I have the blog hop blinkie on my page & off to update it & check out what he has been upto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been following Jacob's travels from the beginning, and have had it posted in my sidebar. So much fun, Chloe!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete