Tuesday, November 8, 2011

HOT Blog Hop News and Storybook Cartridge Giveaway!



 Well, Jacob is meeting a load of dates right now... Frankie is long gone... and Donna's vintage barbie is sooooooo 1920's... he's given out a rose!

Charlotte is getting wayyyyyy tooooo friendly.

And there is a Storybook cartridge winner! 
Find out who is the lucky winner and 
read all about Jacob's antics HERE on L.B's blog. 

She is doing a great job of hosting Jacob and Clippy. Jacob won't want to come home! 
***************************************************************
I hope you love Campin Critters cart as much as I do!
Join me in entering Curt Jensen's Challenge!
Enter your Campin Critter projects on Curt's blog
Typecast Creative Click HERE by November 11th and 
you can win a Limited Edition Christmas Village Cricut cart... Just in time for Xssssy!!!!
Fun!

*************************************************************
I hope you have had a look at Cindy's new store
Scraptastic Designs where you will find the CUTEST digi stamps about. 
Cindy is even giving away a freebie, click here! 

 *****************************************************************
I LOVE MY BLOG WORLD!
Yesterday my gypsy spackkkkkeeedddd it on me
and I had a big sook because it had a dead diagnosis.

BUT TODAY... I found 
a little comment from a little blogger in
a little corner of the world with a little gyspy obsession 
and a little more than one crazy voice in her head
but a WHOLE LOTTA help. YAY!!!!!! 

Gyspy blank, but fixed. 
So it had 103 cartridges for breakfast this morning.
It's done for today.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe! thanks for the heads up about the cartridge win! I'm so excited! And for the news on Curt's challenge. I'm in a tizzy since the deadline is only a few days away and I'm panicking over what to make! I know your entry will be great! And you're right, Charlotte is getting waaaaay too friendly there! That little hussy!--Pat I love bloggy world too! And all my bloggy friends!!

    ReplyDelete