Monday, November 14, 2011

Win the Stretch cart and see Jacob's fun!

News from the HOT BLOG HOP! 
Jacob is swooning in plastic women and 
he is down to 8 still helping LB at Cool Beans in the
scrap room I hope!

Now Clippy is having a giveaway!
You can win the Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge just for commenting a couple of times on Jacob's fun this week! 

Follow LB's fun CLICK HERE! 

Plus I was so excited to see that I won Curt Jensen's November Challenge at Typecast Creative! YAY!!!! 
It is such a great post that features all the entries. 
If you ever need Campin Critters inspiration, CLICK HERE! 
Looking forward to the next challenge already!

Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you all. All our Aussie barracking 
'Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi'
has paid off... 
Provocraft have just released a digital cart in their 
new Craft Room of Aussie stuff! Woooooooooo!
Love a company that listens to the people!
Annnddddd there is a cute koala, clipped on to a tree. lol. 
See the new Aussie cart HERE 

Check out the 3D Bows one too!
I have a personal wager on that my pal Daisy will buy 
this one within two weeks! It's Hot!




7 comments:

  1. Not surprised you won - your project was over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win! You did a great job! I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Chloe! You did it girl. You won the Campin' Critters Challenge and it's no wonder Curt picked your project! Terrific job! I'll be following Jacob, of course, but don't count me in for this giveaway. I already won Storybook, so I want everyone else to have a chance!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. A huge congrats, Chloe! But seriously, were there any doubts? LOL I'm still in AWE! Gotta go check out Jacob's antics. I'm running behind a bit here. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win!!!! After I saw your post with your project the other day, I KNEW you would be the winner! And I hadn't even seen any of the other entries yet! The whole train village is just stunning!!!

    Amy E.
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Chloe, your camping was awesome. Have fun with the new cart. Great news about the aussie one too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! well done chloe!! what a great inspiration that train track was....i had to quickly zoom over it as mr 5 was watching & i dont have to time to do a thomas makeover just yet but come xmas holidays...look out thomas & move over mavis as campin critters are coming to town!!

    i cant wait til jacob gets here...i have a sponser lined up with a washi tape sur-prize!!

    ReplyDelete