Thursday, November 10, 2011

Quick Hot Blog Update!

Jacob doesn't look very impressed! 


Nice moves Jacob. Way to go. Lol.  
Follow the fun on L.B's new look blog. 

My entry into Curt Jensen's Camping Critter comp is going to be last minute... I prepared a doozy!!!

I also have some news. 
Sadly I had to leave the design teams of Whimsical Wednesday and Scraptastic Designs as I will be rather busy very soon and didn't want to disappoint all the lovely entrants and DT. But every chance I get I will playing along with them. Thanks so much to Stephanie and Cindy for the honour of designing for them and I am looking forward to seeing the success of their new stamp and digi ventures. 

I am so excited.
The EXACT job I wanted when I first came to this town.
Never in a million years did think I win it within 6 months beating a tonne of applicants to the post.
 I am the luckiest 
(but will also be the busiest) 
lady in the world. 


The Universe looks after me in so many ways.

And THAT is how you can completely 
overhaul your life in just 6 months. 

It's been chaos and a bumpy ride 
but I am grateful for every minute of it. 

Check out my Daily THX tab for some new entries and 
remember to add your own. 



4 comments:

  1. Luck has nothing to do with it. Not a single bit. Jobs go to those who deserve it and the education system is one teacher better off as of the day you WON that position! Deserved! Time to knuckle down n help me sort out cardies n playdough xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Chloe :D I am always happy when the right person gets the right job :D Great Karma for the rest of the universe :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe, you deserve all of the accolades and rewards you could possibly get for the fabulous job you do in every aspect of your life. You are truly and amazing woman and one I look up to on a daily basis. Congratulations, my dear friend and much love. xxD

    ReplyDelete