Whimsical Wednesday now has a new home!
Exciting Announcement!
Stephanie is coming out with a new stamp line so stay tuned to Whimsical Designs for the release week date which will be announced very soon!
If you would like to be part of this awesome design team, see Whimsical Designs for details and be one of the first to begin using Stephanie's stamps.
Onto our challenge!
This week our challenge is easy
ANYTHING GOES!
This may look better of you click on it and enlarge it to see detail.
This two page layout is about my special time living in Esperance. It is a beautiful ocean town in Southern Western Australia and during these years I worked so hard. I worked incredibly long hours and built my amazing career from the ground up. I was so grateful that early mornings and every afternoon, I often had eleven miles of beach and coastline all to myself. The peace, the ocean life, the long walks and diving wound me down for those long days and nights.
I used the CENTREPOINT function on the Cricut to cut the photos and their mats into perfect circles. I used Shabby Wrinkled Ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique and I love the way the ocean bundle of colours created this wave.
Nanne is our sponsor for this week's challenge. She is giving away a variety of Webster Pages scrapping supplies.
This will be my last post with Whimsical Wednesday.
I have some huge life changes coming up. I'll be working so hard I'll be wishing I had the Esperance beaches again!
Thank you so much to Stephanie and her fabulous DT!
If any of you are thinking about joining one, this team is great to be part of. Check out the DT call.
Speaking of brilliant DT members,
Cindy has opened a new digi shop called Scraptastic Designs This Friday she is kicking it all off with a blog hop. So mark your calendars and join us at Cindy's blog this Friday night at 7:00pm EST. What better way for you to get to know the designers, and gets lots of crafty inspiration!

Whimsical Designs challenge this week is
ANYTHING GOES!
Come and link up your latest project, see the stunning work by the DT and show us your fabulous projects!




WOW Chloe, This is amazing! I love what you did with the crinkle ribbon! It looks so cool! The layout with the circle frames is really neat too! I will miss you, so take care!
ReplyDeleteOh wow chloe.. check out them amazing details on that layout.. Love your use of ribbon and the circular photos add a great touch..
ReplyDeleteIt has been a pleasure to design aside you and will miss you at Whimsical Wednesdays.
Hugs
Nanné
Gorgeous layout Chloe. The pictures are so beautiful--maybe someday I could get to Australia! That centerpoint feature is pretty neat, isn't it!? That's so weird because I just used it last night on my Expression for the first time--to line up wording I wanted to put on some images! I'll be posting it later tonight, so stop by tomorrow (your time). Love the ribbon for the waves. Very nice!!--Pat
ReplyDeleteThis is really beautiful! Your photos are gorgeous and now I'm longing for Summer weather again...instead I'm gearing up for Winter to arrive! You are so creatively talented that I will miss you on the team...best of luck to you!!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
joni
Love all the texture. May have to lift for my beach photos.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful LO Chloe!! Your designs always amaze me! Your creativity is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck in all of your uncoming changes!!
Beautiful layout! I love all the ribbons and textures and the circle photos! So NICE!!
ReplyDeleteI hope that your huge life changes are good ones! Looks like "Melloween" was a big hit. Good luck in all that you do, and I hope you will continue to share your life with us!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Janice
This is such an amazing Lo! I love the circle photos and the way you used the crinkle ribbon. Everything on this LO makes me wish I was on that beach right now! Tfs and have a great day. :)
ReplyDeletep.s. I'm sad to hear you won't be able to stay with us but so excited for you and your new adventure. :)
Chloe this LO has truly inspired me! Just looking at it brings so much peace and serenity. What you have done with the ribbon is beyond amazing. So creative! I really need to figure out that darn center point thingy in cricut.
ReplyDeleteWell girly it has been wonderful having you on my team, and having you as a friend. You have been an inspiration to me in so many ways, and all of your wisdom that you have shared with me, I will carry with me for the rest of my life! I am so happy for you and I know that you are going to do wonderful in the "new" things in your life. I could write you a book so I will just say thanks for everything...and remember that I am holding you to your return in 2013! You don't want me to become a crazy stalker and have me show up at your door in Ausie:) Love ya girl:)
Hi Chloe,FANTASTIC job with your great layout!all the details are AMAZING,and Good luck in all that you do my friend and have a SUPER day!!:)
ReplyDeletechloe this layout is beyond words.. love how you used the crinkle ribbon, your photography is awesome..all your details just amaze me. as always your work is so awe inspiring.
ReplyDelete