Monday, May 2, 2011

Going Dotty for Frosted Designs Challenge.

Phew, what a few weeks it has been. I am settling into my new home/town and start my new teaching position this Friday!  I have felt a bit dotty with all that is going on! So I am entering the stripes and dots challenge at Frosted Designs.


These are my cousin's gorgeous children and family. I worked away for a lot of my teaching career. So I missed out on being there to watch her kids every week. Raelene sent me photos for birthdays/holidays and I collected them all.

I am so excited now though, as I have moved into their town area and will LOVE being able to spend more time with my cousins and watch their kids grow less quickly!

In keeping with the spots and stripes challenge, I used stripes, polka dots, stripes of dots and dots with stripes, I used dots on dots and stripes on stripes and dots on my stripey dotty stripes... lol. 

My eyes need testing now.

The fonts are from Songbird and Opposites Attract.

The font on the journalling is called SEGOE. Love it.

GREAT NEWS! 6 people have commented on all our April cheap chirpers for Cheap Chirpin Tuesday and ONE lucky winner will be announced on Carlene's blog and they can choose a surprise Cartridge, Princess Faces set of Peachy Keen Stamps or ALL the cheap chirpers for March and April (it jackpotted!!!!) Great to see more followers joining our Cheap Chirpin fun!

Sorry I haven't been blogging about lately! The internet where I live is slower than a postal service. I will invest in wireless fast speed soon and get bloghopping to see everyone's inspiration again!

Thanks for another fun challenge Frosted Designs!

10 comments:

  1. Your LO is gorgeous. You used my favorite colors to craft with pink and green. LOVE all those dot's and stripes, you did such a good job making them work together. I am glad that you are settling in nicely. I wish you the best of luck in you new teaching position, the kiddos are so lucky to have you! Hugs, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauitful!! I'm sure your cousin is just going to love this LO. I love how you have pulled the colors from Lily's dress.

    Another gorgeous creation.

    Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fabulous layout, Chloe! They sure do grow up fast. How nice you'll be seeing them more often, now. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout of a gorgeous family! LOVE the colors you chose!! :-) TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling family. Congrats on the new job and move. Love this amazing page! Thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dots with stripes, stripes with dots.....lol
    looks great your work is alway fun !
    thanks for showing us X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely brilliant layout! Great pictures, great details. Love the idea of pointing at the year of each picture - so very smart, really makes sense! Many thanks for joining Frosted Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This LO is perfect for our challenge this week. Absolutely fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs this week. Hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs,
    Kristin
    http://lilsweetpeasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layout!! Just wanted to let you know that I received the Zooballoo Cartridge and the PKS stamps today!! Thank you so much! I already made a card using the cart.
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete