Thursday, May 5, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday Royal Celebration.

Hi All!!! Whimsical Wednesday is celebrating my Royal Wedding with a Challenge... And yes... I said 'MY' Royal Wedding!

The Queen has graciously allowed me to announce here on my blog that I am actually married to Prince William and we used poor commmoner Kate as a body double for the photos, to attend all the boring public duties and fool the papparazzi.

I was chosen by her Royal Highness to be Will's true bride.  Kate, being so ultra thin, will have a bit of work getting preggo. I, on the otherhand, breed boys quite successfully... which is EXACTLY what the monarchy needs right now. 

Except my new sons will need a LITTLE bit more training on how to be princely-like. Yes, they are underpants on his head.


Anyhow, I LOVE the new i-rock trays just out!

You pour out your little bling bits, use them in the tray and when you are done, unscrew the tray cap, and they ALL go back into their little bottles. (I have found dropped i-blings in the weirdest places till now).

So I blinged up the page with some new red different sized i-gems.
I made some elements that matched my hunky new husbands jacket with the i-rock...
I chose some paper fit for a Queen!


All this to scrapbook my royal wedding, but also remind me in years to come of the fun that PhotoShop has brought to my life! I have been teaching Photoshop to some friends of mine too and always get quick calls asking,
 "How do you..."

Except the other day I was on the mobile phone, "Just use the lassoo around your sister's body and use the magic wand, grab the paint bucket and dump some black on the background." That got me a few weird looks in the shopping centre!


While teaching people, I learn so much too. I love it.

Anyhow, Thanks to the Whimsical Wednesday crew for a very fun challenge! While Kate is out and about being a fake duchess, it will leave me more time to scrap the rest of my royal wedding!




16 comments:

  1. hahahaha Like I said, better you then me, so I just put the lasso around my sister or use the magic wand on her, our weird one would get all confussed. Thank you for the hilarious texts

    ReplyDelete
  2. RE: this layout...I love how you added the strip of blue to match Prince William's sash. In fact that whole corner is a perfect match of his jacket. I love that this layout will forever be a reminder to you that back in the 20teens you were a Photoshop Queen...Your kids will have a good giggle over that when they are older and photoshop is obsolete...memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I love that paper and you have some mad photo shop skills. I adore the bling and you look pretty good beside the Prince. Your font for the Queen of Photo Shop is a perfect match & I like the touch of the stars.
    Your sense of humor was just what I needed this morning too.
    Great job!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday.
    Crafty best wishes, Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. OKAY all blogging ettiqette out the window for me because I am about to use some words that may not be fit for a princess. Your post totally made me LMOA while ROTF. I had to run up to the bathroom because I just had finished my second cut of Jo and almost peed my pants from laughing so hard. You are the most creative crafter ever. You LO is fantastic Chloe! You make the prettiest princess! You guys just compliment each other so much. No go get breeding some little Prince children. Oh and no worries about the underwear, I am sure Uncle Harry will LOVE that:)

    Thank you for a great laugh and such a fantastic LO. Your Whimsical support is so appreciated.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, you do a great job with photoshop!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just fabulous and FUNNY! I love how you put yourself in the pics!!! The colors are great as well as the layout itself. Thanks for playing at Whimisical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Cute! Congrats on your recent Wedding.
    Love your little fellow with his undies - my daughter when she was little did the same thing - but she put them on our dog and came in to tell me that Ïts funnie mummie!!!!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chloe,
    OMG.. I just peed my pants again! Darn you Chloe! I swear you have to be a comedian! This is just INCREDIBLE! Let alone the colors, the details but those photos! You look FABULOUS! I am still cracking up! I love the little one with the panties! LOL But most of all was the little story! You and Carlene just made my day! Again... Thank You for playing along with Whimsical Wednedays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was really funny! I really made me laugh. Everyone wants to marry a prince right! Good luck from the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge Team!

    www.scrappyzeni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! I have done that with my DD in the living room & a friend on the phone, just lasso.... then I have to explain she needed PSP help! Love the LO!
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job with your layout!I love the colours, Soo Fun!!!Thanks for playing with us at Whimsical Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!! Your Royal Highness, I'm so honored to be one of your loyal followers and privy to the real wedding details. A huge congrats! LOVE your layout! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! You look so happy in these photos! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha ha ha......this is so cool! Wow, you are great at photo shop...love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH LORD!! You've made me almost lose my coffee out of my nose. I absolutely love your ability to share your sense of humor through your blogging, since sometimes we can all use a good hearty laugh. I will need to get me some photoshop in the future as well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it. You have given me a fantastic idea. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete