Saturday, May 14, 2011

HOT BLOG HOP UPDATE!




Jacob will be arriving in Hawaii any day!


He is off to visit Erin from a Girl in her Craft Box.

But Erin needs some help deciding what should I do with Jacob while he is in Hawaii. What projects should she make with him??


You can win yourself a set of Retro Peachy Keen Face Stamps if you head over to Erin's blog and comment!

Erin is an awesome crafter and her blog is always a great laugh. You should head over there, join her competition and follow too!

Have fun Jacob!


Change your blinkie link if you are following the blog hop! http://agirlandhercraftbox.blogspot.com/2011/05/jacob-is-on-his-way-and-he-is-bringing.html?showComment=1305332019653#c2735274986340187152


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! I can't wait to see what Jacob will be doing in Hawaii!

    Susan
    www.cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I think I can come up with a few things. I will head over there now and also link up the badge to Erin's blog.

    ReplyDelete