While I was sorting my photos and noticing ALL of Dean's photos feature the Superman costume, I also came upon an old Gary Larson Calendar which was bought for me by a very special girlfriend in 1999.
So to remind me of both those memories, I used "March" to create this layout.
I am entering it in Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #60 - Add a rectangle and a triangle. When I started this layout I thought, "It is the most famous triangle ever!"
But then when I cut it, I realised it is a diamond-type-wanna-be-triangle. OOPS!
So I used the new i-rock colours to bling up some gaps with real-true-non-wanna-be-triangle shapes.
Sneak peak!
Everyday our washing line looks like this:
I was given the Superman cartridge when I just started my Cricut affair over a year ago by Mandy from Scrappy Go Lucky. I LOVE this cart so much.
Even if you don't have a Superman-Obsessed boy like me, you can get plenty from it and the font is worthy!
Get the August issue 2011
So with bling triangles, wanna-be triangles and plenty of rectangles to go around, Thanks Fantabulous Cricut for an awesome Challenge Me Monday!
Get the August issue 2011
Just when I am getting a little bit more up to date with the layouts and albums, the kids keep doing cute things worthy of the camera shot and another layout... here is my Drew asleep last night... Oh so cute.



This is just darling! So is Superman...
ReplyDeletefantastic layout!! love the calendar page!!
ReplyDeletethe pic of your son is adorable...do i spy woody from toy story in that pic...my son sleeps with his buzz...
Oh my gosh Chloe, this is fantastic!!!! Im so loving it. You are making me want to get my butt in gear to get my pictures scraped. Your little Drew looks adorable!!! And I could not stop laughing when I saw the closeup of the Calender page. Lol!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have settled into your new home well :)
Jess
Awww Drewby, so sweet!!! They all look so gorgeous when they are asleep
ReplyDeleteHi Friend! You come up with the cutest lay-outs!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet photos!
LOL I don't know.. my brother is 24 and is still superman obsessed!! Love the layout!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, this is the Cutest Page!!! So creative and colorful! What a cute little guy you have:)
ReplyDelete~Kim
This layout is adorable!! I love that you took a photo from the back as well. And how clever to add a page from Gary Larson. I LOVE his jokes.
ReplyDelete(Comments on this page are closer than they appear.)
Chloe,
ReplyDeleteOMG.. your are flipping AMAZING! I LOVE your LO's! Oh where to begin... I can totally relate to a childs favorite clothing item! I am sure your washing machine jumps everytime it see anything superman! I LOVE the colors and all the tags detailing everything! I wouldn't worry about it being a diamnond.. close enough and these are to incredible! The cartoon cracked me up! Your son is a cutie too! I hope this week to send you an email... look for rkrharris at comcast dot net! I need to ask a few questions about Jacob!
Oh wow, how gorgeous is this, that superman cartridge is amazing, and your little superman is just so super cute, how is that gorgeous koala doing, happy for him to come over to Qld. Melxx
ReplyDeleteThis layout is so fantastic and hilarious too! Great job, thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSuper Super cute. TFS with us at FCCB.
ReplyDeleteYou are so clever! I love your darling son's pictures paired with the calendar page. So so CUTE and fun!
ReplyDeleteThats looks waesome Chloe. Love the comic - great mix lol.
ReplyDeleteFabulous layout, Chloe! all the pix are so cute and the use of the cartoon is genius! That's the sweetest pic ever of your sleepy boy! xxD
ReplyDelete