I can not believe that Blogger will only let me follow 300 people max and I have reached my limit!!!! Who are they to judge how fast I can read and comment! (And I do get around to most blogs often!) So I will find a way to fix that dilemma and keep following awesome people.
See all the fabulous creators by clicking their links in this post: HERE
I am such a typical indecisive Libra star sign and can not pick a winner. Random org is a good friend to me. I would use it to decide my clothes, or my food, or anything that required me to make a decision if I could!
I would give everyone prizes if I could! The winner is:
Email me your address and I will send you Zooballoo and the matching Peachy Keen Set ABC Animal Faces!
Congratulations!
200 follower celebration isn't too far away!
Thanks for making the world smile ladies!









O wow thank you so much, I am having trouble emailing you from your profile it keeps saying error, if you could email me first that way i can just reply I would appreciate it
ReplyDeletesierrababy08 at hotmail dot com
Lots of smiles here!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kristan!
~Sharon C.
Congratulations Kristan!! Well done
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful to see all the smiley projects on display!! And congratulations, Kristan!! This win will be perfect for your daycare!!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects! They all made me smile! Congrats to the winner!
ReplyDeleteLove all the projects! Definately put a smile on my face! Congrats to Kristan too :)
ReplyDeleteWow!! That is a lot of smiles!! Thanks for sharing all these wonderful creations! And congrats to Kristan!
ReplyDeletebarb :)
Congrats to the winner!
ReplyDeleteSuch fun entries! a huge congrats to the winner! xxD
ReplyDelete