Thursday, April 14, 2011

Great Giveaways at Amie's

I don't usually plug giveaways on other blogs. Amie from Every Day is a Craft Day is giving away $50 worth of goodies for 50 followers. Click here to see the post.

However - the REAL reason I am plugging her blog is because she is one talented lady! She is a divine scrapbooker and creates the most amazing work! 




 
She also adds great pictorial tutorials to follow

 



Hurry over there if you want to be in the draw, she is announcing a winner as soon as she hits 50 followers. 
 Which is very close! 
Plus, even if you don't win, you'll gain so much more inspiration on your blog dashboard every day from seeing her gorgeous creations. She really is an amazing scrapper.


Pssssttttt: Word on the street is that Jacob has arrived in his first destination!!!!! Stay tuned!

 

 

5 comments:

  1. OMG thanks Chloe for the great plug !!
    hope to see everyone over at my blog ..
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe!!! I just popped over there and you WON!!!! WooHoo!!!! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooooooooooo you won!!! How fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How crazy is that! lol. I must have been posting this when she was writing up her draw. Thanks Amie! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What amazing creations! And I see that YOU are the lucky winner. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete