Saturday, April 2, 2011

Haunted House Designs Macabre Monday!

Laughter is the best medicine and cheaper than revenge! That's my theory for entering this week's Macabre Monday at Haunted House Designs. 

My husbands snoring has been so bad lately I think the little voices in my head are beginning to talk to me, Lol. Lack of sleep really plays with a person's sense of wellbeing. 

So I made him a little card for his pillow tonight. 

So he can sleep with one eye open all night and step into my sleepless slippers for a while. 


I was so excited to find out yesterday that I had won last week's Dastardly Diva challenge, and a gift voucher to one Barbara Jensen's stores. You should really check out her work here at her store for digital stamps. 

I was already working on my Haunted Design House entry, when I saw Barb's stamps and my card started to look LAME!!!! 

So I used one of the images I won. This little cutie is called Bashful. Barb speedily sent it to me yesterday and I got working in PhotoShop and Publisher hacking up clip pictures of a bed and a man, splattering it all in cyber blood underneath Miss Bashful. 

Thanks for a fun challenge. I also won a really hot image by Barb called BAD GIRL!!! I can't wait till Haunted Design House posts a challenge I can use that stamp for! HAWT!!!


3 more days left in my Smile Challenge to win a Zooballoo cart and matching Peachy Keens!


9 comments:

  1. YOU CRACK ME UP!!!! Thank you for sharing this - I may have to make one myself for my loving hubby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe, if I were your husband, I think I'd be scared!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is PERFECT with this! What a hilarious card!! You can blame it on your sleep deprivation.
    (BTW, when my husband snores, I just ask him to roll over. I read somewhere that this stops the snoring - and it works here. I think you're card should be quite effective too.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Love it! He will for sure be sleeping with one eye open!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG your poor hubby must be kacking his pants tehe. Thanks for playing along with Macabre Monday this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well this one sure made me ROTFLMOA! I let out a shreek so loud it scared the cats. Can you make me a duplicate for my DH? Love it and a huge congrats for your win last week. Well deserved! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chloe, I simply love this. A little macabre but sooo much fun (and understandable with a snoring hubby). I also love what you're doing with Jacob - can't wait to see where he ends up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROFL! Fabulous, fabulous card Chloe, I'm so glad you started playing along with us :D

    ReplyDelete