Woooooohoooooooo!!!!
*Wolf Whistle*
The HOT Blog Hop has begun. Jacob has packed his bags and is on his way with his little clip on Koala!
He has decided to accept all the applicants and he has made a final map and itinerary:
You can steal his Hot Blog Hop button on the top of my blog! Remember to re-link up his new destination along the way! The new link is to THIS post.
I will be giving away prizes at EACH of his stops so make sure you follow all of his fun hostesses and check up on his world scraproom tour!
1. Chloe at Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas– Western Australia
2. Carlene—Me n’ Miss Pink Cricut—Western Australia
3. Erin—A Girl in Her Craft Box—Hawaii
4. Jennifer—The Country Life—Arizona
5. Traci—CricutJunkie—California
6. Donna—Popsicle Toes—California
7. Sandra—365 Days of Cricut—California
8. Brandi and Amber—Kwerky Krafts & Amber’s Craft and Stuff—Texas
9. KSD Creations—Georgia
10. Kim—Scrapin Mom of One Inspiring Little Boy– Pennsylvania
11. L.B. Cool Beans—Illinois
12. Kate—Small Bits of Paper—Canada
13. Claire—Crafty Cow Creations—New South Wales, Australia
14. Michelle—My Life as a Wannabe Scrapper—Western Australia
15. HOME!
It's a little bit HOT and whole lotta fun!
Can all the hot hostesses please email me their email and postal addresses using the contact link on my profile and I will also email back instructions for giving out prizes, etc!
We can not wait to see how he helps everyone in their
craft room!
First Stop: Me n Miss Pink Cricut!
Jacob will see you soon Carlene!
Have fun Jacob!
My xyron is not going to like sitting
on the cupboard for 24 weeks!






Looking forward to seeing his journey!
ReplyDeleteAnd so the journey begins... You're awesome, Chloe!--Pat N.
ReplyDeleteChloe, I want to get in on this fun! Tell me what I need to do?! Please:)
ReplyDeleteoh how exciting!!! i cant believe i have to wait so long to see him...but he will get a well deserved break in the mansion before i put him to work in my scrap space....cant wait to see what he gets upto!! hope carlene's little one doesnt wowzy drop him too much!!
ReplyDeleteSuper excited for the visit. Looks like her will be in Chicago right around back to school time (I will be so needing him than!!)
ReplyDeleteSo sorry I missed this by a day or two :(
ReplyDeleteHummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net
This is a hoot!! I sure wish he was coming to visit ME!! :) Can't wait to see all the stops on his journey...
ReplyDeleteAmy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
*LOL* Too funny!
ReplyDeleteSafe journey Jacob - we cannot wait to see what all your adventures bring!!
ReplyDeleteOh this is too comical :) What a fabulous idea - would love a HOT Australian assistant for even a day :)This is going to be a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleterebeccadunham at hotmail dot com
i'm not sure what to say or just keep LOL.... okay - on my journey towards the other blogs
ReplyDeleteparkernana5@cox.net
Michelle I am certain I will need to keep Jacob from getting Wowzy bumdropped by my lil 20mth old boy! So funny!!!
ReplyDeletecant wait for Jacob to arrive!!! There's definitely a surprise waiting for him...and this is a no Barbie house...technically! lol
What a neat idea. So happy to see its Jacob and not Edward.
ReplyDeleteShersL84bed@aol.com
You do the cutest posts!!! LOVE IT!!! You know I'm certain that you won a prize at Imaginesce! So big congrats to you!!! I saw it on Saturday on their blog! WTG!
ReplyDeleteBTW - I think that Jacob doll is gorgeous! I'd like one myself! Although I do fancy Edward a little more though! :D
OMG- Your blog just made my day! I'm a new follower & I had to stop myself from reading all your posts! I'm also the mom of 2 boys & cannot wait to see where the Jacob dude ends up-I'm probably the only person on earth that hasn't seen those vampire movies!-Raquel @ raquelsdesigns.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLol this is great!!
ReplyDeleteTanya
phenis2031 at yahoo dot com
http://scrappylandusa.blogspot.com
What a great idea! Enjoy the travels :)
ReplyDeleteHello again! You are more than welcome about letting you know about the prize! Just in time too, cause I just had another look and saw that you have to email by tomorrow. It would be a shame to miss out when you actually DO finally win something, hey? Have a great one BBF! :D
ReplyDeleteOMG... Chloe... Jacob is coming to PA! I am so excited! This cracked me up when I first read it and totally cracks me up now! YOu are so darn funny! I you could please email me~
ReplyDeleterkrharris at comcast dot net
Wooo I can't wait for him to visit me and Brandi!
ReplyDeleteI love this HOP!! Corrine http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteWow! Jacob is HOT! Can't wait to follow him on his adventures!
ReplyDeleteDarlene
desaucier at bellsouth dot net