Thursday, April 21, 2011

Scrappy Go Lucky - Win an Imagine Machine!

Win an Imagine Machine with Scrappy-Go-Lucky's April Flowers Competition.

I can not believe I have not posted this earlier. GAH to moving houses! Overseas people might already be out of the race, if you haven't entered already, because your creation needs to be posted to Scrappy Go Lucky... BUT IF YOU CREATE IT TODAY... you will JUST get it in- it would be worth express posting if you win!!!!!! Do it!


Just IMAGINE winning an IMAGINE!

Plus by just posting this message on your blog and spreading the word you go into the draw to win Elegant Edges cart or $100 worth of goodies. Click Here for re-post rules!

Plus, find the post about a messy scraproom and send Mandy your pics and you win more prizes! (Why not make April flowers and a scraproom mess at the same time!)

Amie! My prize arrived in the mail today! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Amie from Every Day is a Craft day is well worth following for her amazing work!

Sorry the post is short... I'm rushing off to my newly created scrap space to create some April flowers and win that Imagine machine! Good luck everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe!

    I just found your blog and must say, I love it! I'm a new follower and I'm excited to read all about the Hot Blog hottie, Jacob. How fun!

    Susan
    http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck!!
    I awarded you the Stylish Blog Award!
    You can pick it up when you get a chance :)

    ReplyDelete