Thursday, April 14, 2011

HOT BLOG HOP UPDATE! Plus blog candy to be won!

HOT BLOG HOP UPDATE!

Jacob and his Clip on Koala arrived at Carlene's scraproom to find she had a scrap assisant already!

Ummmm.... Carlene... your scrap assistant looks a little wimpy and pale... can he even hold up a xyron like my HOT scrap assistant can???? HAHAHAHA

Edward looks mighty unhappy!



For a great laugh, check out what Jacob is getting up to at Carlene's blog Me n Miss Pink Cricut! PLUS a chance to win some blog candy! But hurry over, it's only a 24 hour prize draw!


If you have a blinkie from my sidebar, please change your link to Carlene's post here.

While this blog hop is going, I am keeping a list of all the blogs I see with the Hot Blog Hop Blinkie... those blogs on the list at the end of the worldwide hop will go in the draw to win a HUGE prize!

Oh Jacob... just remember you are hotter than Edward!
Thanks for the giggles Carlene!

7 comments:

  1. Hello my friend. Nice to see a post from you:) I hope that you are settling into your new home, and everyone is starting to adjust. OMG, he is soooo pale and whimpy looking. Cant hold a candle to Jacob. I think I get this thingy with blinkie now. Takes me a little longer Choe...it is a blonde thing. Picking it up now and linking okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. edward does look a little anemic...and unhappy about the new hunk of plastic that entered his scrappy space today.....maybe edward needs to go on a blog hop to make him happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun, Chloe. Hope you're getting settled in your new digs and things are ok for you. I posted a blinkie on my sidebar to follow Jacob!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chole, I am glad to see jacob made it to his first destination safely. I put his blinkie on my side bar awaiting his arrival. You are still the craziest blogger I know. Talk to ya soon. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my girls this is to funny!!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read Charlene's post and have been howling with laughter!! Thanks for letting me know to change the link in the blinkie. That's a good idea - and I've just followed through with it. (Your Jacob looks MUCH better than Edward.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My DH thinks Edward is a wimp. He's so glad it's Jacob who's visiting. A MANLY MAN! Got my blog hop button up and can't WAIT 'til jacob comes to CA! xxD

    ReplyDelete