And I've always been known as a social one. (Is 'social butterfly' a world-wide term or just some weird Aussie thing?)
Well, I'm definitely more the 'social' part than the 'butterfly' Butterflies are quiet and graceful creatures. You can hear my chatter and laughter coming from a mile away!
So this is me and a long lost friend Carrie dancing at our school social in 1985. The start of my Social Butterfly career.
I made the little butterflies on the paper dance about with green pen flight trails.
Wall Decor and More cartridge made this magnificent butterfly. Crystalina Kindy Glitz and Stickles colours Black Opal and Deep Blue blinged up the butterfly. With a touch of i-rock.
White rub on wings made a few extra butterflies.
Then I caught an ant, dipped one of his little feet in green paint, set him down on the page and let him walk all around the border...
HAHAHAHA!!!! I wish it was that easy!
I think I will get arthritis five years earlier thanks to dotting all around the edge in butterfly flight with green pen!
You can even spy a few birds if you follow the butterfly path.
Thanks to Frosted Designs for an awesome challenge. Click here to join the fun and have a look at all the great work done by the design team. I just love DT Erin's butterfly layout. It is so gorgeous. You should take a peek!








Love it! Looks so pretty!
ReplyDeleteCUTE AS !!
ReplyDeletei hate birds well real ones ! LOL
Fantastic layout! I love all of the details.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!
This LO is gorgeous!!! So glad you have a scrap space... Your right Erin's work isbeautiful, I love her work
ReplyDeleteAmanda x
Caught an ant!! LMBO!!!
ReplyDeleteHummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net
So pretty, I love your layouts!
ReplyDeleteYour LO is stunning! I just love the purple and teal together. Such a beautiful combo. That butterfly is gorgeous. Social butterfly is popular here in the states, not just an Aussie thing. Oh and your ant did a wonderful job (wink) dotting around your page. I am so impressed that you remembered your friends last name.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your layout! It's stunning! Social butterfly is also used in Canada and the UK, so all bloggers should get it. I'm so impressed with your Aussie ants though. Canadian ants aren't as artistic or helpful when it comes to scrapbooking.
ReplyDeleteGreat paper and colors on this! Nice butterfly!
ReplyDelete