I am entering into Bo Bunny's 'Favourite Food' Challenge.
Now, I know it's supposed to be a layout, but of allllll the gazilllion card challenges out there I always make layouts and on this rare occasion a card... Please forgive me Bo Bunny! I couldn't make it work as a layout!
Here is the front:
I used Bo Bunny's Timepiece collection, a set of Bo Bunny stamps and Timepiece Chipboard embellishment set. The middle strip is cut from Futbol Soccer range. With a little bit of Aged Mahogany Distress Ink... there's always a bit of TimH in everything I do!
This is a favourite saying of one of my girlfriends who rings me up for a coffee every so often. "Is it cake o'clock?" I will send it to her for her birthday. We don't live in the same town anymore and I miss our long chats over coffee and some yummy chocolate mud cake!
The plate and fork is from my Mum's kitchen.
These plates hold great family memories.
I printed it out and cut around the fork and plate image.
Then I created a restaurant quality artsy chocolate cake out of Timepiece, Futbol Soccer, Adlib, Zoology and Roughin it ranges. All my scrappy left over Bo Bunny bits go a long way!
Thanks for a great challenge Bo Bunny!
There is still 2 days left on the linky to join me - Easy to beat me too- make a LAYOUT about your favourite food using Bo Bunny products, like it says in the rules and you'll win over my card for sure! Lol.
And thanks for the fold fun inspiration Whimsical Wednesday!
I will blog instructions for making this cute cake card at the end of the week.
Tomorrow I am soooooooo excited about my DT work for Whimsical Wednesday!
I can't wait to show you all.... It has to be my favourite ever layout. And I KNOW I say that a lot lately... but it really is!
See you tomorrow!








Wow Chloe..this is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteLovely pop up cake. They are my fav pop up cards too.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
You have done a great job on this project x
ReplyDeletehugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com
Oh WOW!!! This card is so amazing! You are so clever! I love this! :D
ReplyDeleteOMG, Chloe! This is so super cool! Can't wait for a tut! And guess what, HE'S HERE! WooHoo! Just getting ready to do my first post. xxD
ReplyDeleteYummy! It looks good enough to eat, Chloe. :)
ReplyDeleteKelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com
Chloe... this card is fabulous!! I love that cake and how clever of you to make your own plate and fork! This is beautiful!
ReplyDeletebarb :)
love it!! my parents have the same dinner set!!!
ReplyDeletethe cake looks so good....you want to eat it!
Wait a minute, do you mean to tell me that the cake folds down and closes into a card?! I thought I was looking at a beautiful placemat with your card displayed on top, but I guess the whole thing is a card?! If it is, you're amazing, Chloe!--Pat N.
ReplyDelete