I'm sneaking in some cuteness before my Simply Betty Guest Design spot this arvo! Can not wait to show you this one!
Bitten by the Bug 2 is always a fun challenge. This week is using Hello Kitty in a Halloween theme.
Possibly one of the funniest descriptions I have ever seen of me is as follows: 'Chloe is a self absorbed fun box. She charms your entire family at your Nana's 90th BBQ by day and then can make you laugh till you vomit by night.
She makes you feel treasured and loved without even listening to one word you have said. She is such an authentic person who has a wonderland for a brain' - Rita.
Love it.
But that's not Halloween theme you say...
Watch this...
This opens to reveal my Halloween layout.
I thought that concept was so funny.
I'm all gorgeous by day, but at night... ANYTHING goes.
One of the rare photos that captures me in sloppy heaven.
I used Hello Kitty cut from the HK Font cartridge. For the witch version I adapted her wings and added a broom and hat. HK fonts and I used the gypsy to cut the shadow windows so the font could peek through the top page.
The fabulous border and title background is Japanese Washi tape from Sawyers Place called 'Insanity Script'. LOVE it!!
Perfect for my wonderland brain.
Here's the double layout.
(L.B. Please note: My Minds Eye dotty paper! -
It's not using much but I'm getttinggggg theeerreeeee)
Thanks for a fun challenge Bitten By the Bug 2.
Glad to be back into my layouts again!
I'll see you all back soon for my Simply Betty reveal.
So exciting!








Ha ha, that's hilarious! Love the layout! thanks for joining us at BBTB2!
ReplyDeleteHeHe Chloe you are just so hilarious! You have once again created an amazing lay-out! Great work and great idea!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us over at the BBTB2! DT Member Carri
LOL, OMGosh this is so stinkin Cute! I love love love the way you did that with the window and that Vampire HK is just the Cutest thing I LOVE her fangs, lol! You really rocked this challenge! So glad you shared it with us at BBTB2!
ReplyDelete((Hugs)) Theresa
Great layout, Ms. Hell Kitty! Who doesn't look like that at night?--Pat
ReplyDeleteLOL! This made me giggle this morning!! LOVE IT!! Very creative and fun. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!
ReplyDeleteLOL. Awesome! I adore your vampire Kitty!!! How awesome. You rocked this BBTB2 challenge!!!
ReplyDeleteAWWWW..Love the Hello Kitty Halloween teeth..Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week..Hugs..Krista
ReplyDeleteROTFLMAO! Somebody's got your number! Too cute! xxD
ReplyDelete