So keep in mind today, I'm a fresh copic colourer. Straight out of Kindy with a 'gap year' in between of 32 years. Leaving me at 36 still trying to colour inside the lines! I think I did a better job when I was four!
Here is my cutey patootee Lil Mr Spooky. He is 'Skeleton Luka' from La La Land stamps. PERFECT for copic fun.
Mandy, from Scrappy Go Lucky taught us all how to make a candle using stamps and copics and we made a Christmas one. So I thought I'd give my own a go for Paper Cutz Challenge #111 - Make a card, LO or craft project for Halloween with a hand stamped, digital stamped, or Cricut cut image of a skeleton or skull & crossbones, BUT make it CUTE and NOT SPOOKY!
I only had a white candle to melt a thin layer over the top of his stamped image, so he came out a little duller than normal as his colours are very bold. And keep in mind, I only own 5 copics at the moment! *Not for long!!!*
Paper Cutz wanted cute for the challenge! Luka is adorable!!!! This is for my friends Melloween party. Stay tuned to this blog for Part two Luka candle... the NOT so cute one... lol.
This is my fifth Paper Cutz challenge!
You all should join me! xx




This is really creative. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Cutz.
ReplyDeleteThis is just amazing Chloe!!!! I love your candle! It is just awesome. Your coloring is fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing your candle with us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is super adorable! Your Copic skills look great to me.
ReplyDeleteKelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com
OMG Chloe..love love love;) I must try this out. I am so happy you shared this something new for me. Thank you so much for the shout outs! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteOh, he's just precious, Chloe! I've been dying to make one of these. I've had a pillar candle sittin on my craft table for months. Maybe now I'll get a move on. FABULOUS! xxD
ReplyDeleteWow! Great project. Your coloring is wonderful. Way to think outside the box with the candle. Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog too :)
Jani
www.papercompulsions.blogspot.com
chloe this is really cool ive never used this technique before thanks for the inspiration to try it :) thanks for sharing this with us at papercutz.. im looking forward to seeing this a little spookier :) have a fun day :) xxxshelly
ReplyDelete