I'm in!
I do 'real' in a surreal way ALL the time. For the last two hours I have been colouring, copicing and having a ball.
Sometimes the best moments you just don't have
photos for...
Because whipping the camera out to capture the moment can be a little creepy and psycho-scrapper.
Examples:
1. When your child gets hurt. You want to capture that black eye.
2. When your child is eating paint. Photo first, worry about lead poisoning later.
3. If you see a wicked car crash of a Lamborghini hitting a clapped out old mini... Irony doesn't come any better.
4. When you think you are a ninja and it's raining REG's.
Soooo, with no photo. Draw it.
This layout captures my 'Men are from Cars, Women are from Cricut' event that you can read if you are twiddling your thumbs: HERE.
It rained rev-head men.
The beige car-aliens blocked my way to my coffeeeeeeee.
I gave REG a few sexy points.
I gave REG a few sexy points.
They bowed to their Bugatti king.
I was a ninja!
Begs the question:
Do weird things happen to me, or does my brain make it surreal?
*obvious answer*
There would have been no Cricut, ninja or REG without me there.
BUG, according to Daisy, means Bloody Unexcited Girl. Hahaha. I was nonplussed about the car worship.
Thanks for a fabulous challenge at The Butterfly Effect!
And thanks Gina for always keeping me inspired!
********************************************************************
Hope you are joining in Whimsical Wednesday this week!
This week's challenge is
Create a project with an animal cut or digital stamp.
We can't wait to see what you come up with!
********************************************************************




Oh my gosh! I just redd your REG post. :)) Did that really happen? You live in a surreal world and I wanna be your neighbour. :)) I think this piece is better than a photo. :)
ReplyDeleteI so know why I like you!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd now after reading your story, this is AWESOME!!! Hee HEe!
ReplyDeleteYour layout matches your story perfectly, Chloe. I read it the other day and laughed! You are one cool Ninja!--Pat N.
ReplyDeleteIncredibly FUN and IMAGINATIVE piece of work. LOVE it! Donna
ReplyDeleteoh my chloe!!! love it!!! great drawing....hate it when there isnt any photos to record history as it was....like the time my daughter choked on her hat at christmas lunch ...we were all too busy trying to get her to breathe & cough up her hat & all that went into her during lunch that no one took a pic! lol im thinking i need to do a layout like this one!!
ReplyDeleteAaaaaw! Chloe!! Got goosebumps as all that love hit me :D Your picture certainly paints a thousand words(to mis-quote Telly Savalis), and it is a perfect representation of your REG post hahaha! Love the dangley Cricut image :D XXX
ReplyDeleteLOVE love LOVE it!!!!
ReplyDeleteholy shit! i love this.
ReplyDeletei mean it.
i only say holy shit on blog posts that knock me out!
holy shit!
xxa
Hilarious previous post and cleverly scrapped by you! So FUN!
ReplyDelete