Jacob has been visiting Sandra from 365 Days of Cricut and he looks like he is having some fun for sure!
Visit Sandra's post here, remember to find all her posts this week and comment for a chance to win some goodies!
Here's Sandra's 4th post. Comment here too!
And I have news for Jacob!
When he finally gets home, he'll see that not only have I moved towns since he left, but today I just bought a new home and Jacob is going to have a LOT of work to do setting up my new scrap room!!!
Don't wear him out too much Sandra!
Nah, just kidding, work him like a dog/werewolf.
It'll keep his abs in check.

Hi Chloe, was just checking out Sandra's blog. Did you see that amazing card that Curt sent her that looks like a Cricut cart?! I hope he sent you one too, because that would surely be a neat keepsake to have for Jacob's travels. You say you bought a new home! Well, Congratulations girl! How wonderful! Jacob will surely be busy helping you in your new scrap room!! Good luck--Pat
ReplyDelete