Surprise in the mail!
You know that wonderful feeling when you are sent a red card to say something is at the post office and you get all excited?
Well times it by one hundred when I see AIR POST USA!!
Because I realised it is a Provo Pick me up! WOOOOO!!!!!!
Then the post office lady hands me the package is shaped like two cartridges and you give a little squeal of excitement…
But then you open it and the package is that signature green and you JUST KNOW IT”S going to be SUPERB!!!
There is the cutest card ever featuring your very own plastic doll and fluffy koala that looks like a Cricut cart? (Ok. So some of you may not have THAT happen everyday).
OOOOOOOOO suddenly when you are screaming with delight and and saying ooooooo arrgggghhhhhhh OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
And see a handsigned set of carts from Provocraft. French Manor and Word Collage signed by the Illustrators themselves Noralee, Brandon and Curt !!!!
OMG OMG OMG this is the best!!!!!!!!
And all you want to do is tell the world and type with a complete overuse of exclamation marks you are so happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And then, reality hits and the post office lady tells you to GET OUT, she has other people to serve and CLEARLY doesn’t understand why I would be jumping up and down over some small boxes...
Lol. Some people just don't get it.
Thanks so much to Curt, Elizabeth and the crew at Provocraft for such an awesome surprise!
I had a huge play with Word Collage tonight and
I made something to show you tomorrow with some cool tips and tricks for this awesome cart!
See you for more fun tomorrow!
You'll be excited to hear what Jacob has been up to this weekend! Stay tuned to 365 Days of Cricut for more goss soon on that hot chunk of travelling plastic, Jacob!







I didn't think it was possible to over use the !?
ReplyDeleteEspecially when getting parcel post :D XXX
We understand your excitement!! Enjoy playing with the French Manor card too. I just got mine (Circle is a Christmas Gift) and started playing.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy and excited for you Chloe! Have fun with your new carts and the super cute Jacob!
ReplyDeleteCongrats... I won a cartridge myself and was entered automatically in the big sweepstakes... It is an awesome feeling. So again i am happy for you. So go have some fun !!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's AWESOME!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteWe are glad to see that our little package brought you so much excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we love the Word Collage you made! It's not everyday someone makes a project with our names in it! Thanks again for including us in your blog hop. Jacob was so polite, and we'd have him back in a heartbeat.
ReplyDeleteSo awesome!! Enjoy your goodies!
ReplyDeleteCarri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!! I get it Chloe!! I was so hoping you'd get one of those cards. BUT YOU GOT EVEN MORE! Autographed cartridges!!! How cool is that!!!!!! I'm so excited for you, girl. Enjoy! Enjoy Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--Pat!!
ReplyDeleteSo Happy for you! Yes, Some people don't get it! But I do! Have fun with your new Cartridges. I'm sure you are looking forward to seeing Jacob again. Thanks for Sharing! :0)
ReplyDeletecindys-greencricut.blogspot.com
OMG! OMG! OMG!!!! That is so awesome! Chloe, you deserve this, you are so wonderful for arranging this whole Jacob Hop, I am so happy that I got to be part of it! Thank you thank you , thank you for letting me be a hostess! You are wonderful and congrats on your awesome Cricut goodies!
ReplyDeleteOmg, you are too funny....I can't wait to see what things you and Jacob will be up to!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Chloe,I am so happy for you!Have fun with your new cartridge,and Have a SUPER day my friend!!:)
ReplyDelete