I know I said I would post my Peachy Keen storage stamps solution today... But I got distracted!
FORGIVE ME???
Frosted Designs have a banner challenge and Do you Stack Up wants you to add a bow. I was shopping for Cheap Chirpin Tuesday and I found the cutest bead bows!
I put two banners on my layout, Daisy is what we call each other.
This was cut from Country Life. The font is a cheap stamp set from my pre-cricut days!
This is my favourite banner. The font is Cherry Limeade, which is now my new favourite font!
Such a cute way to use the bows. The paper is from My Little Shoebox and Officeworks right across the road from the hotel, printed me a big 12 x 8 of the views instantly to use on my layout - A mere $2.50 for INSTANT scrapping!
Room service couldn't help hide the horror on her face when she walked in and saw our scrap stuff EVERYWHERE. She must have thought it was a pink takeover! PLUS the weird look she gave the chirping cricut was funny too!
The journalling is little anecdotes that will remind me of the fun, productive day we had! Me n Miss Pink Cricut did so much scrapping. Check out all her cool challenge entries here!
Now I must get busy finishing my Stamp Storage! I'll be back soon with some Peachy Keen cuteness! Check my side bar for a chance to win Peachy Keens for yourself!
Meanwhile we need some Aussie and UK bloggers willing to take on my hot scrap assistant. He is already decided he is wine tasting in California with Popsicle Toes, On a hot date night with barbie dolls at Illinois with Cool Beans and helping Traci at Cricutjunkie in California. He's stopping over with Jennifer at Arizona..(he doesn't need a shirt there!) ...He couldn't turn down Pennsylvania to see Kim. But he wants to show his koala around Australia and the rest of the world too! Click here for the HOT BLOG HOP!
Plus, today one of my layouts is posted on the Peachy Keen website today! What an honour! Thanks Kathy!
Thanks Frosted Designs and Do you Stack Up.
I always love your challenges! Plus my scrap albums are bulging!






"Take a seat!"
ReplyDeleteOK...
LOL!!!
I can't believe how GOOD those el-cheapo bows look!!! I will never doubt your judgement again!
Looks like you girls had so much fun! Love the banner and the super adorable bows! So lucky you two getting together to craft!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great page Chloe, we always scrap our kids, and it's so nice to see you doing a page on a girlfriend, looks like you girls had a great day
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing along this week at Frosted Designs
Amanda
It's fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.
ReplyDelete-Wenche
Great layout!! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx
ReplyDeleteOh I'm SOOO excited Jake is coming to visit ME!! and what a fun day you two must have had! I never get any scrapping done when I'm with girlfriends but wow your layout is amazing! xxD
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic page! I got such a kick out of reading your post, too! I'm going to have to check things out concerning Jacob. I think he would be disappointed to leave Canada out of his world tour.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute....I Love all the embellishments, what a fun day/weekend y'all must of had. Love the fun photos. Love the banner. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.
ReplyDeleteYour layout is awesome! I love how you did the banners!
ReplyDeleteI am super excited that Hot scrap assistant will be coming to visit me in Illinois...he may have to go on 2 ot 3 dates as we recently added a 9 princess doll set of Barbies to our household..only one Ken!!
ReplyDeletegreat scraplayout, awesome, has got some lovely details in it
ReplyDeletelovely tiny bows too,
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda
This page is brilliant! Glad you have had such fun! Thanks for playing with Frosted Designs this week! Best of luck!
ReplyDeleteOh I am so happy you came to my blog and left a message Chloe, I just love it, How gorgeous is that layout and I can only imagine the look on Room services face...lol what a great idea to meet your friend their. Well I would only be too happy to take your FINE looking friend on a tour of Australia, and don't think I would have any problems with finding him suitable accommodation in our Country at all. "Gotta love your comment in the top right corner "Where is Jacob now?" love it - but that may be because I am Team Edward???? I have to come and do some of your challenges. Melxx
ReplyDeleteChloe you rock. Every single one of your LO are always filled with such yummyness! Great colors, great detail. Love the pictures, can totally tell you girls had a fun filled scrapping day:) Just love your talent girl!
ReplyDelete