Settle in. I'm in my usual prattle-on-and-on mode.
Earth day is coming and Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge is all about re-using or re-purposing things in the home. I started my project this week but was so glad when this challenge was posted, as it re-motivated me to finish it!
Now my computer is telling me that "re-motivated" is NOT a word, but in the interest of scrappers worldwide... I think we should add it to the scrap lingo dictionary!!!! WHO's WITH ME??? ... too often we just need a little nudge to get through the tough part of a project. I am officially re-purposing that word! Re-motivate me!
Earlier this week I was re-using the all forgotten CD cases as a new storage solution for my Peachy Keen Stamps... So this Frosted Designs challenge re-motivated me to finish the last few sets as a way of re-using my empty CD cases and my space effectively.
The above picture is also my entry for Jitterbuggin Bloom Where You Are Planted Challenge! This week they have a sketch challenge to add a cricut flower and some purple and pink!
I even added a bit of yellow pollen for their blushy cheeks!
I love seeing what the stamp looks like all chalked up, it's much easier to match to a picture when you are trying to visualise the stamp. Inside view:
The photo below shows that I HAD magazines above my head... USELESS!!!
I'm not a see-and-copy kind of scrapper... I usually think outside the box that is outside another box!!! So magazines can go.
Not ONLY did I re-motivate myself to re-purpose my CD cases, I re-motivated myself to alter my re-purposed scrap table that I altered. It was from a computer desk from Office Works but I turned it into Scraplerium Scraptopia. (Yes, I made those words up, too).
I stuck some old CD Holder Thingys in -
(Please note: that is not the technical term).
And now I have my Peachies right where I can grab them!
PLUS - I also have my i-rock and watercolours underneath too now. Every spare millimetre accounted for. That's what I like!
Trumpet Intro:
SCRAPTOPIA!!!!
*such a beautiful sight*
Thanks so much Frosted Designs for the nudge I needed to get it done and also re-purpose my magazine section to a MUCH more user friendly system.
Thanks also to Jitterbuggin for the cute sketch and a chance to use some pink and purple! Too many boys in my house!












Brilliant idea! Well done! Thank yo for playing along with Frosted Designs this week. I am glad that we re-motivated you! Stay tuned, I love your creations!
ReplyDeleteFantastic idea Chloe, you have given me a great idea for all the stamps that I have.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Frosted Designs.
wow love that you got re motivated....wish i had some to get me going today.....also wish i had enough peachy keen stamps to be worthy of their own stamp space!
ReplyDeleteYour stamp case is PERFECT for the challenge! Great job! I love your space, but am a bit concerned that you are working Jacob too hard. I see he has his knapsack on and seems too eager to be on his way!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm good with your non-technical terms as I am quite fluent in doohickey-ese.
love the new lingo and your space and storage!!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea...and a great space! Glad you were re-motivated (sounds like a word to me!) ... I could use some re-motivation myself!! :-) TFS!
ReplyDelete~Sharon C.
those stamps are so cute were did you buy those I would love to get them.
ReplyDeletegreat job on the challenge this week.
Awesome scrap space! It always feels so good reorganizing/cleaning up the scrap area. It always puts a smile on my face. Love it! Thanks for playing along with Fabulous Friday Challenge at Frosted Designs.
ReplyDeleteFantabulous!!! Great use of your space and what a great idea for those CD cases.
ReplyDeleteGreat work! Can you come to AZ and do mine? Love your work space and I love your use of words the computer does not understand!
ReplyDeleteLeave Jake at home and YOU come to visit and help me with my disgustingly messy and disorganized scrap room. You're AMAZING! xxD
ReplyDeleteSuper cute... those little faces are so darling. Great job! Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kristin
Aren't you the creative one?????? Wonderful little projects!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for Jitterbuggin'!