Welcome to Week 4 of our Cheap Chirpin Tuesdays for March!
For only $2 I got this packet of embellishments.
Carlene from Me n' Miss Pink Cricut laughed at me!!!... Sure, plastered all over a layout, they would look a little tacky.
But I saw potential and I bet she is jealous now! (Especially after I hopefully win the 'add a bow' challenge entry on the 'Do You Stack Up' blog!)
So far in the Cheap Chirpin box is: Chalking palette, Metallic wire, Whimsical paper clips, Pentel outline markers, this bag of mixed brads, ten sheets of bazzills, and 39 pieces of chipboard lettering.
You will find four March Cheap chirps on my blog and four on Carlene's blog. ONE avid 'commenter' gets the lot!!! You can use the sidebar blinkie to hop between us.
Carlene's blog is HERE!
Have fun!
P.S. Speaking of fun, I'm celebrating 100 followers and a million laughs tomorrow. I'm giving away a Zooballoo cartridge WITH matching Peachy Keen Stamps. So drop by same time tomorrow!





I remember me giving you a "what the" look and then later on using some of the tiny flowers are centres to some Primas hahahahaha who knew!!! Oh thats right - you did!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it wonderful when you can see how something will work out in your mind - and then have it actually work out so well?! Great job!
ReplyDeleteGreat layout, I like how you used those embellishments!
ReplyDeleteHow cute, love this layout. Thanks for visiting my blog, I am following you now as well. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute layout!! Love the way you used the bows.
ReplyDeletetreto_sandra@yahoo.com
These are so super fun! I love how you used the bows in your lay-out! Super cute!
ReplyDeleteThat looks so cute. Perfect for you and Carlene.
ReplyDeleteOh WOW! all of those for $2! they look so much more lush out of the package and on your project. Love 'em! xxD
ReplyDeletelol i have looked at those on the shelf..but with such a tacky package i bypass them! bet they will sell out now that scrappers know how cool they can look on a page...well done!!
ReplyDelete