Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pack Your Bags Jacob! Getting Cricky and Going Campy

K Andrew is having a PACK YOUR BAGS Simply Sunday challenge over at Getting Cricky! I loved the timing of this challenge, because Jacob is nearly ready to take off on his own Hot Blog Hop and travel around the world!

 So with his Camping Critter back pack on, he packed a suitcase for the trip.

 Inside his new suitcase is his map, and his blog hop journal. 

Here is his map so far:
On his itinerary so far is:

Helping the Cricutjunkie in her scraproom in California 
Eating some poutine with Kate in Canada
Wine tasting in California with Popsicle Toes
Organising embellishments with KSD Creations
Choosing cartridges for Sandra at 365 days of Cricut
 Living in a luxury mansion with Barbie at Michelle's in Perth
Jennifer at Arizona will find him something to do I'm sure!
Kim H in Pennsylvania is going to keep him laughing. 
Date night with a harem of barbies at L.B's place in Illinois!
Then to Hawaii to guard Erin's scraproom from lizards.  
Plus Me n' Miss Pink Cricut has a special surprise for him!

He's started saying goodbye to Action man, Buzz Lightyear and all the toys.
Those clip on koalas just never let go.

 He is doing regular work-outs to keep that ripped 6 pack belly for all his dates with various Barbies along the way.
His suitcase is made from the Heritage cartridge. I used Bo Bunny paper, added some i-rocks and the font is Birthday Cakes. 

If you think you can handle a HOT scrap assistant for a couple of weeks in your scrap room... Check out this link for details.  Jacob is accepting any 'applications' until 31st March!


Thanks K Andrew at Getting Cricky for a great reason to get Jacobs bags ready for his Hot Blog Hop! Join the fun over at Getting Cricky!


15 comments:

  1. PMBVL!

    LOve him doing pushups!!!

    Doesnt he own a shirt???

    hahahahahaha!!!

    Yes Jacob there is a special surprise waiting for you right near me and my Miss Pink Cricut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMAO!!! You crack me up I just so look forward to your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee hee...this is too funny! I'd have Jacob here, but my husband might (WOULD) be jealous!! :-)

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not wait...BUT I am on the map and not in the itinerary??? When is he coming to the Chicagoland area??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cooment number two?? Can i get the blinkie for my blog???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so impressed that Jacob is able to do those push ups while wearing his backpack AND a koala! Love his suitcase - complete with map!! I'm glad to know that he really is organized.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha. L.B. That is really ironic that I did a post about being forgetful yesterday too... because the whole point of him doing push ups was to get ready for his date night at your house! Have added you in itinerary. I'll put his blinkie in photobucket now and you can link it to his whereabouts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm getting SO excited! Can't wait to see Jacob. This whole thing is SUCH a HOOT! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahah! Chloe now this a man I can relate to! Heehee! He is awesome and his little backpack too! I love your sense of humor.
    Your comment yesterday almost made me cry girl! Thank you!

    Thanks soo much Chloe for playing along in my Simply Sunday Challenge!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    Kristal Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chloe, you have such a great blog and such wonderful creativity. I have been so impressed I have left you a little something on my blog... http://mycraftempire.blogspot.com/
    Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, This was soooo fun reading this. I love how you show cased Mr. Hottie. What creativity. I'm a new follower. Thanks for stopping by. Smooches...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just have to tell you I scared the dickens out of my family (esp. husband) yesterday. I told them about Jacob - an Australian crafter I met online who is coming to our house to help me with some paper crafting and organization. Of course, I "forgot" to mention some details about him. My husband kept asking, "Are you serious?!" and the look on his face was priceless when I insisted I was!!! I can be such a diabolical wife at times...
    (Everybody felt much better after I shared the posts and pictures with them. NOW they are quite looking forward to the visit and heart attacks have been avoided.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha... still laughing Kate. Love that story.

    ReplyDelete