This is without a doubt the funniest, page I've ever scrapped. I'm entering it the Sew Super Cute Challenge #11 from Peachy Keen Face it Friday Challenge. I sure hope Kathy from Peachy Keen gets to see my new and slightly innovative use of her cute stamps!
I'm going to give this layout to you in parts...
I used the Wide Eyed Kids stamps for these little characters.
His snoring is soooo bad. I lose a lot of sleep and get tired and grumpy myself...and he wonders why I get angry...
And I used the Everyday Character Face Parts and More pack for this large snoring character!!!! LOL...
He sleeps so deeply because his body is so exhausted from snoring. Then he had ten minutes to wake up and go to night shift... but he looked in the mirror... Stazon really does live up to it's name. He has gone to work with an extra eye on his nose!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... I've always been one to amuse myself.
So you can see all my faux stitching on the characters. Then I went around the outside with my silver pen and then painstakingly went around the outside of the silver pen in dark blue...
I'M JUST KIDDING!!!! lol...
It is my favourite pen of all time... the Pentel Outline pen, it leaves a tiny outline and really makes your lines pop out! (If you come visit me tomorrow you can win some of these pens on my Cheap Chirpin Tuesday post!)
I have finished a MAMMOTH surprise layout for Mandy from Scrappy-go-Lucky. She is an Australian Store now stocking Peachy Keen stamps and I am so excited for her and her customers...(which is me!) I hope you will come back and see it when I post it later this week! It is HUGE!
***********************************************************************
REMEMBER ALSO TO GET YOUR 'APPLICATION' IN TO HAVE MY HOT SCRAP ASSISTANT IN YOUR SCRAP ROOM FOR A FORTNIGHT! You have until 31st March to join some fun and have a great laugh. ***********************************************************************
I barely got this layout done today from laughing so much!
Thanks Peachy Keen for the great challenge! You put a lot of laughter and funshine in my day!










This is sooooooo awesome. I think it is one of my favorite layouts ever!!! Love love loce the way you used those stamps!!
ReplyDeleteI think you're one crazy lady and I love it!--Pat N. will also be following the saga of your traveling craft assistant, jacob!
ReplyDeleteThis is the best LO ever!!!
ReplyDeleteGirl you rocked this lay-out!! I love the princess and not so princess! Your hubby must have a great sense of humor! Your details as always are AMAZING!!
ReplyDeleteHi Chloe, Oh MY Gosh! at first I thought you stamped the photo but then I read that you actually stamped your hubby!! To funny. I hope he wasn't to mad!! Your layout is so cute, I love all the Peachy stamps!!! Thanks for creating along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps Faces!!!
ReplyDeleteOMGOOOOODNEESSSS CHloe!! This is the most hilarious thing I have ever ever seen!! I LOVE IT!! I'm sorry.. but you JUST HAVE TO CONTACT ME!! THANK YOU to Heidi for the head's up! We really have an awesome team and such a clever bunch of peachy keen customers!
ReplyDeletekathy @ peachykeenstamps dot com. :) HUGS... thank you for the gut-busting post and layout!
Chloe...This is the funniest layout EVER! I love how you used those great Imaginisce papers. Your hubby is one good sport.
ReplyDeleteThis is so funny and so adorable! I can't believe he slept through all of that. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha!!! Heidi gave me the heads up on you and I'm SOO glad she did!!! I can't tell how much I love this hilarious LO!!! Poor hubby!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou ROCK and Peachy Keen loves ya!!!
Hugs Viv xxx
Just wonderful!! How funny! Is he still speaking to you??? :-) Thanks for the laughs!
ReplyDelete~Sharon C.
OMG!!! This seriously cracked me up! Awesome job! I love it! I'm gonna have to show my hubby, he'll laugh so hard! thanks for playing with us at PKS!!
ReplyDeleteThis is the funniest layout I have ever seen - and you my friend have some pretty creative stuff! Thanks for making me laugh today!
ReplyDeleteLOL I hope I don't wake up looking like this anytime soon... My hubby says that I snore too. TFS, Come and visit me over at my blog, I have some awesome Blog Candy to giveaway. It ends on Friday :D Bug Hugs....
ReplyDeleteROTFLMAO!!!!!! This is the funniest thing I've EVER SEEN! I can't believe he didin't wake up! What great pages. I was giving "angry eye's" to my DH last night. Wish I had some PEachy Keens! LOL xxD
ReplyDeleteThis is TOO much! I'm always threatening to Stickle my husband, but he doesn't sleep very deeply. ;)
ReplyDeletethank you so much for the good hard laugh! He must be a REALLY hard sleeper!
ReplyDeleteOMG I entered this contest but I hope you win! This is seriously the most cutest layout ever. TFS! I wonder what his reaction was when he woke up to see it. That must've been priceless too.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant Chloe, totally brilliant - love that you Peachy Keened your husband. His face must have been a picture when he looked in the mirror... Love the cartoon style layout - excellent... Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteChloe this is hilarious and SO clever!!! Love it. :) You are a fantastic scrapbooker. That is definitely not one of my talents. :D
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Pam
Simply-Pam.blogspot.com
This is my all time favorite layout. Hilarious and so imaginative. I can't believe you do this. Love, love, love it!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! And funny!! Love the idea!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl! I am going to do this to my hubby when he makes me mad one of these days! You are so right Don't mess with a keen stamper haha!!
ReplyDeleteTHE FUNNIEST LO EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOO cute!!! I love it all!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteROFLOL!!!!! That's hilarious!! I can't believe he didn't wake up! LOL
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! This is hilarious....my hubby would be so mad!
ReplyDeleteToo funny!!!! But, feeling so bad for the Prince ;) Layouts don't always have to be so serious, I love making layouts with some humor in it...Fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteP.s. following you now :D
Hahahahah Had to see this (My Sis Abby from Scrapbookaholic by Abby) put this link on facebook titled, the funniest layout" Had to see it!! LOL Now, Im a follower,, super talented and super funny!!
ReplyDeleteYou are AWESOME! Kuddos to you and your scrap skills. Women 1,000,000; Men 0
ReplyDeleteOMG! I almost fell off my bed when I read this. This is the greatest layout ever!! I have got to get these stamps so I can stamp those angels! U r the funniest person ever and we would be great friends I know it!! Tfs! I can't wait to see what else u have! Oh and tell Jacob I can't wait for him to come visit me! I can't wait to plan our adventures!!
ReplyDeleteErin
Agirlandhercraftbox.blogspot.com