Monday, March 14, 2011

Jacob wants to be a Campin Critter!

While exploring the Campin Critters cartridge for my Something Someone Sunday post, Jacob made himself a backpack and blog hop journal from the cartridge! 
And now YOU can win the chance to have Jacob as YOUR scrap assistant in YOUR scrapping area for two weeks!!!

He is super helpful:


Jacob, myself and Me n Miss Pink Cricut are interviewing fun scrappers with a great sense of humour to go on a HOT BLOG HOP around the world and here is how you can apply:

1.Leave a comment under this post saying how Jacob can help you in your scrap room!   Your application will be approved by us and three local non-blogging scrappers based on a fun answer, if we can't agree, we'll random.org it!
2. Read and agree to the requirements of being a Hot Blog Hop host.

Requirements to be a Hot Blog Hop Host:
1. When Jacob arrives, make him feel at home in your scrap room. Post at least one photo on your blog and link back to my blog so I can see where he is and what he is helping you with. 
2. Scrap one small page in his small Blog Hop Journal about his stay.
3. On my blog will be a Hot Blog Hop Button which will link to your blog so followers can see what Jacob has been up to. 
4. Add a very small, light piece of local memorabilia (eg. postcard) to his postbox or journal page.
5. Pay postage of Jacob to the next person after two weeks. (We will try and map the easiest route around the world to save postage). 

Five lucky winners will have the chance to have the Hot Blog Hopper come and camp in their scrap room! 

 Comment by 31st March and join our fun! There will also be prizes for followers along the way!


23 comments:

  1. I am peeing my pants! You gals are too funny! I am in the US so I would be afraid he would get lost somewhere in the world... maybe we could track him if he makes it my way! These photos are hysterical!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. loo. You girls make me laugh. I see he is all packed to go. Hope you have heaps of adventures Jacob. Happy travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so flippin' hilarious!! Would love to have Jacob help me!! Not sure he would want to come all the way to Arizona!! Tooooo cute!! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chole, I am convinced "You Are Crazy Hilarious" That phrase comes to mind when I think of you. I would love to have your assistant for a week, I have a lot of work for him to complete. You Keep me laughing. TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so glad we have some United States applicants. He wants to go all over the world! He needs a chance to get into colder climate and put a shirt on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jacob! You MUST come visit ME! I'm hoping you have superb organizational skills to help me shovel out this disasterous MESS and on your off hours you can massage my Popsicle Toes to keep them warm. Maybe if you give my DH some pointers on how to get ripped 6-pack abs like yours and he'll let you stay in the permanent tent he has pitched in the attic. Wouldn't you like to do a little wine tasting in CA? xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW, is his Clip on Koala coming too? Hope so! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. If Jacob were to visit me here in Illinois (a little outside of the Windy City) I would put him to work in my scrap room right away. His help would be needed in holding, gluing and general hottie motivation. He also would be treated to a date night with the Barbi of his choosing (because with all his hotness how could my daughter's Barbi's resist).

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so funny!! I'm inviting Jacob to Canada, but he's NOT allowed to put on a shirt, regardless of how cold it gets. That said, our snow is beginning to melt... I've got big plans for Jacob. Does he know how to use a Gypsy and Expression? Mix drinks? Serve bonbons? I have a running joke with my husband that he's in my top 8 list (you know, after Sting, Ian Astbury, Richard Gere, etc.), so I know he won't really mind being bumped down a notch for Jacob either.
    Jacob, pack your toque, a hoodie, and a few loonies. I'll take you to Timmies which is no more than a click or two from my place. Afterward, poutine is on the menu before hitting the hills for tobogganing, if the white stuff's still here. Then back home for some HC and scrapping fun. How's that sound, eh?
    (Take Jacob to http://www.wikihow.com/Understand-Canadian-Slang if he needs some "translation" assistance!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Jacob NEEDS to come to Hotlanta (Atlanta). He wouldn't need a shirt the entire time and if we have any time off from the crafting, I would take him to the Waterpark with us. If he is REALLY good, I might take him off to visit the World of Coke but only if he helps make more glue dots, keeps track of my pens and organizes a few of my embellies.

    How does Jacob feel about co-ed rooming arrangements as he would need to sleep in the scrap room and that is also my room? He also needs to be prepared for a three year old in the house. If he doesn't like little boys, Hotlanta is not the place for him. (I promise to protect him from the dinosaurs, John Deere tractors and Hot Wheels cars). We have no Barbies around here so if he is looking for a date his size he will be OUT OF LUCK.

    I could use a little eye candy that doesn't go on a piece of paper. Jacob would be a welcome diversion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If Jacob was my assistant I would make him clean and organize my scrapbook room. I would also let him pick out some Cartridges for me to use next on my blog! I would also use him to make my hubby jealous since he can't stand him lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i would love to have a helpful Jacob in the house...i already have a Jacob (my son) but he isn't so excited about scrapbooking as your Jacob is...im also on 'team Edward' (my hubby) but im sure he wont mind me sharing my space with Jacob..especially if Jacob can help decide on which colour paper to use..my Edward just doesn't get the difference between 2 shades of blue or just how awesome an I Rock is.....Jacob will also have to meet all my scrappy friends when i go scrapping on a Tuesday! Hope he likes a lot of ladies!!
    Also he will have his own 4 story home and may be driven around with Barbie in her Pink convertible....he can put down his backpack & get to rest in his own playboy mansion filled with so many girls (aka bratz & barbies) he just wont want to leave!

    ReplyDelete
  13. THIS IS SOOOO FUN! I want Jacob to come visit me and help me in Hawaii! I would put him to work helping me keep all my stuff orginized and cleaned up. He could also help me by being my body guard in my craftroom from the lizards, since my husband has just left for Afganihstan for 9 months. I could use the protection! He would also get a nice tan here! With all that work he is going to do he deserves a good vacation!

    Erin
    agirlandhercraftbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Erin you are in! Posted you on itinerary and map already!

    ReplyDelete
  15. jacob can you come and visit me please? i need someone to protect my scrap table from the lurking marauders that are my children. I know with you on my side my kids would never dare set foot in ym room and run off with my glue stix, punches or embossing folders. i will even make sure there is a dog to keep you company. xxx clare
    www.crafty-cow.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Claire! He would LOVE to come stay with you and protect your gluesticks. lol. PLUS rumour is he will phase into a My Little Pony if he gets angry, either that or a chihuahua. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is hilarious and seems fun!! I'd love for Jacob to come help out with my mom (amberscraftsandstuff.com) and me in our "craftopia". We need a man to help fan us because its getting hot in Houston, Texas, keep track of our cricut cartridges, and to keep our frozen beverages full.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are in too Kwerky Krafter! Jacob is looking forward to seeing Houston!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's getting HOT in here! This is too funny! I'm so happy I stopped by! I would love to warm Jacob up here but unfortunately, I have to admitt, I'm not a good candidate. I never make it to the post office and I would feel guilty not getting his hot self off to his next destination in a timely manner! SAD FACE...I'm honest and I know my limitations!! I do have some fun for him here. Here is something for Jacob and his HOTNESS to feast his eyes on http://my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com/2011/02/wanted-little-green-cricut-to-move-into.html...just insert Jacob's name where it says Baby Cricut!! I'm sure he can find a Renesmee in that Barbie box, although I would prefer if he spent most of his time with me!!! That's what he could be enjoying if he made it to Pennsylvania but I know my husband would be very jealous. Better if I just watch to see the other fun places he travels! Thanks for the fun Chloe! I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't think Jacob would like Scotland very much. It's cold, dank and dreary. Haggis and deep fried mars bars are as exotic as the local food gets. I don't know if he would want to wear a skirt (kilt) although it would be good for his transformations, less rippage near the family jewels. Lastly my kids would drool all over him and not the good kind of drool x

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL! i found this from Miss Pink's Blog Too late though! I sure could have used another man around the house, esp. one that would help me scrap!
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG, I wish I had known about Jacobs travels, I would have loved for him to visit me.... little too late now... I just began the trip around the world this past week!

    ReplyDelete