Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Scrappy Go Lucky Celebration Winners Announced!

Peachy Keen Stamps are now online in Australia at Scrappy Go Lucky! To celebrate, we had a Peach Keen Giveaway prize here on 17th March! So to announce the winner, I have invited a guest announcer: 

Little Miss Peachy Funshine!
 Hi Everyone!
I hope nobody got sad waiting for the winner!
I didn't forget!
I couldn't believe it, only one person can win! 
So without making you wait any more...
I'm thrilled to  announce...
Oh I can barely look!
 Oops! I have forgotten who it was!
Just kidding!
from
 You chose Basic Doll Face Assortment set for $29
31 stamps in the pack! 31 reasons to smile!
Thanks everyone for playing! PLUS
Don't worry! There are plenty more Peachy Keen prizes to be won on this blog and more to come! Check the side bars!
AND
always has Peachy Keen Stamps for a great price!

Thanks for playing along!
Contact me for your postal address!

14 comments:

  1. Congrats to Deb on her win! Chloe.. you are just too cute! What a great way to announce the winner!!
    I have an award for you..pick it up when you get a chance :)
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your announcement...those faces are great!! A few reminded me of my kids when I tell them they can't have dessert!! ;-0

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A huge congrats to Deb! And Chloe, could your reveal of the winner be any cuter? Seriously, hon, you rock those Peachy Keens! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Deb!! What a fantastic way to announce the winner! I SO enjoyed reading this post today!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make finsing out a winner so fun...even when you do not win yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats Deb!!! have lots of fun with all your new little faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that was cute!!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Deb, your going to have a heap of fun with these

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the cutest delivery of a winners name EVER!!!!

    Congrats Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your dolls are adorable
    I have a "Versatile Blogger" award for you on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. JUst too funny, Chloe. I love it. I'm sure you made everyone smile, even if they didn't win. I know I did. Congrats to Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my Chloe this is so flippin clever! I have NEVER seen such a great post for announcing a winner! You amaze me!
    Congrats Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, I can't believe I won!! I loved the way you announced the winner, though I wasn't expecting to see my name. Thank you so much, I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete