Thursday, March 24, 2011

PK Flower Power challenge! And details of my 100 followers prize!

SMILES ALL ROUND!
  
Peachy Keen has a Flower Power Challenge #12 on, and I made a special lunch for the staff at the school where I teach one day a week. I wanted to make it fun, relaxing and smiley.  

Teachers work so hard for their dollar and they rarely take time out to relax and enjoy their time together as a staff, so I made lunch an extra special experience:





I used the Sunflower from Stretch Your Imagination and the new Peachy Keens that arrived in the mail two days ago! I LOVE the Retro faces!!!!

I was also teaching that day, so this was a few snaps I got between ushering kids outside, tying shoelaces, singing songs, wiping tears and general classroom chaos. 


It was so good that they could take some time to smile.


Speaking of things that bring a smile to me, I'm celebrating 100 followers and one million laughs on my blog with a once-off "Smile Challenge" - You can win the ABC Animal Face stamps and the matching Zooballoo cartridge. 
DETAILS FOR THIS CHALLENGE ARE HERE! 
I'd love all the Peachy Keen fans to join the fun, there are smiles all over your work!


The staff loved their lunch break! So thanks Peachy Keen Challenge Blog for not only a great challenge but a lunchtime full of adoring comments about my work with your cute stamps... 





16 comments:

  1. What a nice idea. Looks so nice. suekimmet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe you are so sweet! I bet the teachers were smiling from ear to ear. Your flowers are adorable! The food looks pretty yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaa! Those sunflowers are SO cute! I haven't seen those faces before. I love the way you staggered the sunflower layers too! What a wonderful way to treat the staff. They must have been delighted!
    Thanks for your message on my blog! I'm glad you found me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hot hot hot! wish I was there...love your cooking!!! Loving those PKS flower faces awwwwwwwwwwww!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chloe! I am on vacation but had popped by my blog and saw your comment and wanted to come back by here as well..
    What a really special project you had made! My oldest is in kindergarten and I am learning so much about how hard teachers work. So I know how very special it was for you to do something like this!
    funny b/c lately I've been going to a lot of blogs that have been using peachy keen stamps, I can't believe I don't own any! LOL!
    too too cute!!!!
    have a good one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how cute!! Love all of those faces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet of you! I'm sure the teachers were thrilled with the luncheon. Your sunflowers are adorable! Love all the PKS faces!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!!! How fun are those?! Love it!! Great job girly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How thoughtful of you! Those new PK faces are terrific! TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea, adorable!!!! Cathryn67 :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are really something Chloe! I would have loved to be greeted by such smiling faces for a luncheon like that!! How cute; you have such original ideas. And what are your sun faces standing in? A suction cup? Where/how did you ever think of that. You are one talented lady. Great, great, great job!--Pat N. http://patsscraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Pat! They are actually standing in Blue Tak and Plasticine. lol. We grabbed whatever we could find in my Pre-Primary class.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet! I bet everyone smiled when they saw this adorable spread!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantastic idea - this is so fun I am sure they love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. THESE are awesome!! Wish I was at that luncheon. looks yummy!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Peachy Keen stamp faces!! just got 2 more in the mail today.. check out my other blog and tell me what you think..... some PKS faces there too! http;//mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com
    parkernana5@ccox.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute idea! Thanks so much for checking out my blog. I really appreciate you following me and leaving such a wonderful comment! I am so excited to return the favor and follow you too :) I can't wait to see what you make next!
    Tiffany - http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete