There is no Cheap Chirpin post today, as we are giving away cartridges, but read on for some great news!
Thank you so much for joining our fun!
Carlene and I are so excited! Carlene made it to 100 followers and I'll be celebrating 200 followers before we even give away the 100 follower prize at this rate! Make sure you check out our prizes! Mine HERE and Carlene's HERE!
Cheap Chirpin Tuesday is now more fun! Next week when we draw the winner, it will be Cheap Chirpin CHOOSEday. Thanks to the ridiculous posting prices between Australia and overseas, if a person outside Australia wins it, they get to choose a CARTRIDGE or a set of PEACHY KEEN STAMPS!!!
If an Aussie wins it, they can either choose the cartridge, PK stamp set or ALL the Cheap Chirpers for the month, and the Cheap Chirpers will JACKPOT each month if they are not chosen! SO FUN!
Thanks for playing, thanks for following, but most of all, thanks for your comments and for inspiring us!


oh so much fun!!! lots of decisions for the winner!! goodluck all!!
ReplyDeleteWell, I just couldn't wait for the draw. I just ordered my very first set of Peachy Keen stamps (basic faces)!! Woo hoo! Hopefully, this will reduce the name-calling that occurs when I try to draw faces on my own.
ReplyDeleteCongrats for all your followers!
ReplyDeleteOOOh, exciting news! xxD
ReplyDelete