Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lotsa Little things to know this Sunday.

1. I have 100 followers!!! So exciting and Thanks to all of you! I will be posting a celebration competition soon. Thank you to 'The Prickly Pinecone' for following me. You are #100 and you made my day!

2. Scrappy-go-Lucky will be posting the winner of Something Someone Sunday soon! Get a last minute comment in here and here for your chance to win these cool prizes! 

       Sure Cuts A Lot  2 Mac or PC + USB + SCAL ARCHIVE            CRI-KITS Gel pens 10 GLITTER NO HOLDER
1. Campin Critter’s Cartridge                   2. Sure Cuts a Lot         3. Cri-Kits Gel pens pack of 10                                                                                                               colours of your choice.
 
3.  This Wednesday I am a guest designer for Always Crafting with Stephanie and Margie from Bella Bug Creations. I can not wait to show you what I have been creating!!!!
It's going to be a fun challenge for Whimsical Wednesday and I'm not giving ANY clues away, but here is the tiniest sneak peek!
 
4. Make sure you head over to Always Crafting. Margie and Stephanie are giving away this cartridge for one lucky person who comments. All you have to do think up a creative challenge idea by Tuesday midnight! Easy!
5. If you live in Western Australia... I hope you are enjoying your long weekend as much as we are!

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your project! Super cutie photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet sweet picture of your son. Thank you for the shout out. I am sooo sooo excited for Wednesday and am thrilled that you are going to be the guest designer. I sent you an e-mail.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for becoming a FABULOUS FOLLOWER at www.lovetocrop.com!! I really appreciate your support!! :)

    Love your blog name!! I used to have some of those clip-on-koalas when I was (much) younger... Brought back such fun memories!! I'm now following YOU!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on reaching 100 followers!! That means there are 99 other lucky gals getting some amazing inspiration from you!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a fab job with WW, my dear and this pic of your son is adorable! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting me know!!! So excited! I left a post on her blog I've been out of town for a few days, but can't find her email address to email my mailing info to. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete