Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cheap Chirpin Tuesday!

Cheap Chirpin Tuesday... #2 for March.

Tomorrow my work is being featured on Whimsical Wednesday with Stephanie from Always Crafting. I am sooooooo excited!!!! I have created a couple of layouts for you all! I hope you drop back tomorrow... PLUS you could win a cart!

So to celebrate all things whimsical, I found these cutie paperclips which would make a great addition to a card using any animal cartridges including: Create a Critter, Animal Kingdom or Four Legged Friends.  






They were hidden down the back of a newsagency. Oh so cute. 
So I bought an extra packet for one lucky chirper. Comment on all our March Cheap Chirpin Tuesday posts for a chance to win! I'm going to use one these clips in a challenge this week!


Comment under this post and head over to Me n' Miss Pink Cricut and comment on her latest post. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us... Carlene is the world's best bargain hunter! While you are there, scroll down and have a look at her Frosted Designs challenge entry. I love it!!! 

Something else that is cheap but makes people chirpier is doing a good deed for someone: My grandmothers funeral was today, three hours from where I live. On my way home from Perth I got a flat tyre and was stranded on a busy highway. I'd love everyone to send a bit of cyber love and good vibes to the good hearted man who stopped to change my tyre for me. We'll call him 'Ned' for the purpose of this as he had a Ned Kelly tattoo.  He said he needs some good luck and I think he deserves it. There should be more men like him! Good thoughts for Ned!!!

Join me tomorrow for Whimsical Wednesday!!!! It is one of my favourite projects ever!!!


8 comments:

  1. Oh, back to the Newsagent I go!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Ned!!! love a gentleman that stops for a damsel in distress, hope you were not sitting around on side of road for to long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute! Can't wait to see your project tomorrow! So nice of "ned" to help you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute are those animals!!
    so sorry to hear of your families loss....im glad someone was able to help in your time of need...it just goes to show that there is kindness in the world ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!! Those are the cutest EVER! Can't even pick a fave. I WANT them! xxD and God bless Ned for helping you out. What a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear of your families loss! If that isn't enough then to get a flat tire! But there is hope in the world... someone nice, kind and handy! Ned my hats off to you for helping a stranger! These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute animal paper clips!! It's nice to know that there are still people out there like Ned that are kind enough to help someone in need that is a stranger.

    treto_sandra@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete