Friday, March 18, 2011

Scrappy Go Lucky have been Peachy-fied! Celebration Giveaway!

I'm thrilled to be celebrating the arrival of the cute Peachy Keen stamps at Scrappy-go-Lucky this week! 

I got so excited when I heard about them becoming available online in Australia, I made Mandy from Scrappy-go-Lucky a special present: 

 Mandy is going to frame it for the wall of her upcoming studio!

This week at Scrappy-go-Lucky is giving away a set of YOUR CHOICE of Peachy Keens!! Just comment under this post about which Peachy Keen Stamp set you want to win and also write it's price from the Scrappy-go-Lucky store.  Click here to go to the store and have a browse for your favourite

I love the Retro paper doll faces for $14 (on page 2) they are just so cute!

For my layout for Scrappy-go-lucky I was determined to used every stamp I had... I own 5 sets of Peachy Keens: Wide eyed Kids, Boy Mates, Simple Simons, Everyday faces and Animal faces and I barely used half of my stamps completing this layout. I ran out of room! 

One set is so versatile for all different characters, all you have to do is test it, and try it!

See the dinosaur in this layout, I used a Boy Mates face for him. Just layout your shape, cut a scrap piece of paper so it masks out the pieces of the stamp you don't want for that picture and then stamp as usual. Carefully take away the scrap and you are left with the image you want. 
There are a few ways you can remove the extra cuts that the Cricut makes so you can use the stamps. You can use  the BLACKOUT function and cut the shape, which is what I did with all my paper dolls: 


 Or you can use Design Studio or the Gypsy HIDE functions to hide certain parts. The Hide function in the Gypsy is in the Advanced tab. .
 
And then you select the parts of the picture (until it turns red) and push hide to hide it.
Cut out your shape and then stamp on your Peachy Keens!

The Peachy Keen are great value because you can use them for a WIDE range of characters... not just the ones the packet says... I've put mine on:
 Crayons
 Flowers
Aliens
 
I've even brought buckets and brushes to life!
 And...  I've even been a little bit naughty with them.

Lol. STILL laughing.

I KNOW I'm sounding like a sales rep!!! eek! But I'm just a happy, satisfied customer who believes in great products. When you win your set, you'll see why!

So Click here to go to the store and have a browse for your favourite.  Come back, make a comment on which set you'd love to own and it's price! Good Luck! I can't wait to see your creations! 

Pop back tomorrow and see my new awesome storage system for my stamps too! You will LOVE it!  Of course, I'd love if you followed me, I'll follow you too - I can not get enough of inspirational scrappers!






 Phew... I hope your scroll button doesn't jam! xx

40 comments:

  1. love the 27.50 med animal faces!!
    kacee
    mcvicwif@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing! You really make these cuts look so cute!

    These are my favs:
    Cheery O's Face $29.00

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I I also love the Retro paper doll faces at $14.00 - you have certainly put them all to good use in your crafting and it looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the Basic Paper Doll Face Assortment
    $29.00. Love the work you have done. once again you make us all look lazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome and it is a showpiece so I am glad it will be hung up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a Peachy Keen obsession...sshhhhh...dont tell the man person! lol!

    I realllyyyyyyyyyyy love the Funshine Faces 1 1/8"...and I reckon $14.50 for those is BARGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chloe, WOW WOW WOW. I have never seen the likes of that Double LO before. It is Outstanding in my eyes and imagine the stories a child could make up if that were hung on their wall. I just love everything you have done. I like the Springtime Minis @ only $18.50. There are so many and they would be so Versatile. I am going to become a follower. I think I can learn a lot from you.
    Kind Regards,
    Bev..........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chloe-just love your projects- OMG- so many Peachy's to choose from- I would love animal faces med(set 50) @ $41.50-all my animal critters would look so cute.I have one set basic paper dolls- love it use it all the time.
    Thanks for the chance to win.
    Rosemary
    rozzie_280@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chloe! This is so SUPER cute! You did an amazing job. I don't have any peachy keen stamps and I love them all but I think my favorite is the Everyday Character Face Assortment @ $29.00. Thanks for the chance to win
    jessica
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is an amazing piece of fun art.

    My favorite ( thro how can you only have one) is Just Baby Faces Assortment - $29.00

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I love the faces on the animals ,and know a lot of children who would love to have a spread like that ,I like the set Simple Sallies Face Assortment and the price of $29 is great thank you for a chance to win and I have already ordered the everyday character assortment to start off my peachy keen stamps

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great project, Chloe - thanks for sharing. I have just bought a Cricut and am experimenting with the Paper Doll Dress ups and Create a Critter cartridges. Would love the following set of Peachy Keen Stamps: Animal Faces - Small (Set 50) $34.50

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job of showing such a range of Peachy Keen Stamps they are so good. At the moment i like the Critters faces medium, would have alot of fun with them.
    Thanks Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Happy mothers day stamps at $18.50, what a bargain!!

    Shannan xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. make a monster face @29. I want this set so bad!! I LOVE this site and all the faces you have put together. I LOVE LOVE PKS!!! I recently ordered the boyish faces! Can't wait to play. thanks for a chance to win.... Doris
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow Chloe that must have taken you forever to do!
    it is really amazing! I'll be following for sure. Im a new Cricut owner so I could use all the help and tips I can get!
    I would love to win the Funshine face assortment set for $34.50.
    I just bought my first set of P.K stamps from Mandy the other day and I am in LOVE with them,and you cant beat the service from S.G.L!
    thanks for sharing.
    Colette

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi
    i love all the characters you have made...they are adorable i love peachy keen stamps! i think my dream set would be Simple Sallies Face Assortment $29.00...they just look so sweet!
    thanks for showing us ♥
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just love the "Easter Basket Bunny" Would love to have that one! Jeananne jrtherunks42 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. ROFL, I love the layout where you have stamped all over his forehead! Your a true stamper lol.Thanks also for the tips on using the stamps too, I love Peachy Keen Stamps and now they are available in OZ, woohoo!
    My favourite stamps are Basic Doll Face Assortment - $29.00
    Cheers
    Deb
    debra_egan at yahoo dot com dot au

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow they look fantastic!! I purchased 2 set and got them in the mail from Scrappy Go Lucky a few days ago,can't wait to play with them:) i would love to play with the Everyday Character Face Parts 7" to 9" $20.50 too...
    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mandy your going to love this for your wall. Look at how many face you can make with them all.
    Making a dinosaur with the boy mates eye, I really do like the way they can be so versatile

    Wide eyed kids faces Assortment has:

    2) 1 3/8" faces 5) 1" faces 5) 3/4" faces 5) 5/8" faces 5) 1/2" faces and 5) 3/8" faces

    $29.00 = Bargain

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, I love the Funshine Face Assortment - $34.50.
    It has almost the exact expressions that my 2yo Granddaughter makes when she's throwing a tantrum LOL.

    regards, Maree (bujgirl at yahoo.com.au)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the Simple Simon Assorsted Faces $29.00.
    jvernon1@kc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great gift to give to the owner! It is adorable too! A lot of love went into making that! Do not include me as a participant. I am on the DT. Thanks! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WHOA!!!! WHAT a brilliant advert for Peachy Keen stamps Chloe! This is super dooper wonderful.
    Quite right that it should take pride of place in the shop! LOL I too am on the DT, so please don't include me in the draw. (Just popped by to admire your handiwork)! Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. How fantastic is that!!! Bet you had to much fun creating all these characters! Love your cards too!! These stamps are so versatile. I would love a set of Monster Mash assortment - $29.00.

    alisonfen at westnet dot com dot au

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gosh, I love them all...how do you choose? I think the funshine faces assortment I would use the most, but they are all so darn cute!!!

    Chloe, love, lov, love the layout with all the cutsie faces! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Chloe, Oh WoW! This is fantastic! I am just floored by your creativity! Your friend Mandy is one lucky lady and I hope she has a perfect spot to place your Peachy-fied layout! :)
    Don't count me in the drawing either, I'm also on the PKS DT, but I had to stop over and comment!!
    btw, I love the pretty pink princess in the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG, Chloe! Seeing your layout I WANT THEM ALL!!! Fabulous job and how absolutely brilliant. I've been eyeing Peachy Keen forever and haven't been able to make up my mind, especially on sizing but I'll say I'd love to start with Critter faces Set A Med for $27.50. Thank you so much for the chance! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sorry - I deleted my previous comment as I was so excited about looking through the Peachy Keen sets that I completely forgot to comment on your AMAZING layout!! What a great way to see all the faces in use! Super expressions!! I think I like the dino best of all with his rosy cheeks and freckles added in too. I could do something like that as well!

    I have none of these stamps. I keep looking and thinking that I should get some, but like Donna above, I can never make up my mind! I saw that there is a Basic Paper Doll Face Assortment available for AU$29.00. It's got six different faces that come in six different sizes - plus one extra large stamp. That's probably the best place to start!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love peachy keen stamps. I think my next set would be Simple Sallies Face Assortment for $29. I would really love to win them. Thanks for the opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow, love what you did :) i'm imagination has been going hay wire also LOL... very inspiring stamps...need them all ! woulsd love the basic paper doll assortment pack $29 they're so cute-i-ful :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. The animal faces $41.50 have been on my wish list for a very long time. debbie018@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Chloe, I love your LO filled with Peachy Keen fun! All the faces are so darling. Love your flower card too. Amazing. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I can't not stop laughing at your SNORING LO. I feel your pain honey as far as the snoring goes. My husbands snores so loud I can hear him on the third floor of our home and he is all the way on the first. If I want a good night sleep I need to take Tylenol PM. I agree with you about the PKS! They rock so why not go ahead and promote. Kathy is a doll too.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Absolutely amazing all the faces you were able to produce!!! Gotta love Peachy Keen stamps!
    My favorite from the sets in the store is the Animal Faces - small. Oh the many uses!!! Keeping my fingers crossed! Thanks for sharing all your PK creations!!! karenpagedave at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. OH Chloe! I am hear laughing so hard at your post! 1st the horror of the womens face entering your room, too funny! You really have to be a crafter to get it! Maybe you can convert her! I LOVE that you girls go and scrap somewhere with ANY interuptions! SOO jealous! I would invite myself if I lived near you FUN girls! Onto ALL your Peachy Keen projects... ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! They are the BEST stamps out there and their DT's are just incredibly talented! You did an AMAZING job showcasing them! I LOVE the Hubby LO! Still laughing my butt off! I get the snoring~ your husband had to just LOVE you even more! You have to be the funniest person I have come across! Any stamps from them would be awesome, couldn't even pick because I want them all!
    Thanks for ALWAYS making me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Chloe who won who won lol
    do you let them know. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Scrappy down under! Not sure, emailed Mandy from SGL to draw it, we will know soon!

    ReplyDelete
  40. The wait is over! I will be announcing it tomorrow! Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete