Cheap Chirpin Tuesday is here. The 1st chirp for March.
Today for Cheap Chirpin Tuesday I found some chalks for cheap at Coles. These were only $3.
I have seen many types of chalks, and have a great set of pearl ones myself but love the bright bold colours in this set.
Chalking is perfect for Peachy Keen Stamp use:
Chalks give the faces a lift with blush on the cheeks.
I have used chalking on the world background in this card too:
You can even chalk and then use an aqua pen over it to blend it in smoothly.
My work was featured on Scrappy-go-Lucky this week, check out the post here to see more examples of chalk use and while you are there, WIN yourself a cartridge and other prizes.
Me n' Miss Pink Cricut is announcing the winner of all the February Cheap Chirps today. So comment here then hop over there and find out what she has been chirping out for you.







Wow - great work! My Coles never have anything exciting like that! I love what you've done with the chalks! And thank you for the lovely comment on my layout "Daydreamer" at the Stuff 2 Scrap blog!!! :D
ReplyDeleteYour projects are amazing! That is a crazy good deal for chalks!
ReplyDeleteHi Chloe, what a FAB discovery at Coles, I am sure the one I go to doesn't have these. Love how you have used the chalks, great inspiration thanks!
ReplyDeleteAwesome. Thanks Chloe.
ReplyDeleteGreat work with the chalks, chloe! gonna check out Me 'n Miss Pink Cricut! xxD
ReplyDeleteWooHoo! I won a prize! I left my email on her blog but will here too. It's dlmundinger@yahoo.com. Thanks a million! xxD
ReplyDeleteI love how you used the chalks. I love all of your projects and layouts.
ReplyDeletetreto_sandra@yahoo.com
very cute!! love all the things you have done with them!!
ReplyDelete