Sunday, February 27, 2011

3 great prizes-Join our SGL fun!

Today my work is featured in SOMETHING SOMEONE SUNDAY at Scrappy-go-Lucky and there are three great prizes up for grabs...

       Sure Cuts A Lot  2 Mac or PC + USB + SCAL ARCHIVE            CRI-KITS Gel pens 10 GLITTER NO HOLDER
1. Campin Critter’s Cartridge                   2. Sure Cuts a Lot         3. Cri-Kits Gel pens pack of 10                                                                                                               colours of your choice.
Scrappy-Go-Lucky will post the prize anywhere in the world!

To be in with a chance be sure to leave a comment here on Scrappy-Go-Luck'y Something Someone Sunday post and leave a comment on my blog too here!

I’m so excited to be guest designing for Scrappy-go-Lucky’s Something Someone Sunday! The ‘Something’ I have for you is the new Camping Critter cartridge which just arrived in store. Here's a few little sneak peaks at what you will discover over at Scrappy-go-Lucky's post!




Sure Cuts a Lot help too!

Head over there to Scrappy-go-Lucky, make sure you comment! Also call back and comment here for a chance to win those awesome prizes!

Also, I'd love if you followed my blog. Leave a comment anywhere so I can come visit your blog too, I love seeing as much inspiring work as I can!

Plus later this week we are having some fun Campin Critter blog hop like no other!

Thanks for visiting! Good Luck! If you win SCAL or own it, I'm always here to answer questions!

38 comments:

  1. Love all the cards and the info you provided is great.Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Chloe, looks like you have a ball, can't wait to get this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a super fun cartridge! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cart looks so cute, just so many fun cuts!! Thanks for so many ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those frogs are beyond stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Cartridge, didnt think I would like it but what you have done with it is great.
    www.shelleysland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a cute cartridge, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I am crazy for this card! You have totally inspired me! This cartridge is adorable. Great job! Thanks for visiting my blog today! Your comment really made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just came from SGL. I can't believe all the wonderful creations you've made in only three days!! Thanks for showcasing this cartridge. It really does look like a must-have!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I may need to scraplift your frog card. It really is cute.

    I'd love it if you checked out my robot card from today. I'm a bit proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your work cherry blossum! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards - new ideas are popping into my head!

    Kimberly
    kimberly.pate@gmail.com
    http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these cards- That cart looks to be soooo much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your work and your blog!!! I am now a new follower! Would love your impression of my blog too!!!

    http://shawnsfiresidecraftingroom.blogspot.com

    Thank you for sharing your time and your talents!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So impressed with your creativity. Signed up to be a follower. Came here from Scrappy go lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really enjoyed looking around your blog. You have great ideas! Glad I came over for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW you are one busy lady, designing all these cards! My favorite is the frogs and the tip about flipping. Thanks so much for sharing. I just found you through Scrappy-Go-Lucky...lucky me!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just came from Scappy-go-Lucky and am now a new faithful follower!! Your work is awesome!!
    I like how you show the step by step, your Australia LO is great!!!
    Happy Crafting!!!
    Karen dkolopez@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am a follower of yours. I love this cartridge. It was my favorite from January. Love the cuts you used.
    stuff@gt.rr.com
    http://cricutmimi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always enjoy Scrappy-go-Lucky cards, tips, techniques and inspiration. Thanks for the chance to win one of these awesome giveaways!
    Angie Person
    2makecards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous work, and so happy to see you as guest designer on our team
    hugs
    En xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love, love all of your projects--the cards are so cute and I love your layout
    coolnana72@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love all the cards and the layout too! I'm a card maker not a scrapper - although I like to make OTP items!!! Thanks for the chance to win!

    alisonfen at westnet dot com dot au

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just love all these cards - I think I have just found my MoJo again - just need to clear my craft desk. I love all your tips, they are so handy and helpful. Thanks heaps for sharing - what a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  25. No, no, no ... don't do this to me! I have so many cartridges already and was not planning on buying Camping Critters. Now you have made me want it by showing me all these really great ideas over at Scrappy-go-lucky and here - especially the peekaboo bear and the thinking of you card. Awesome work, love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love what you did with this cart. Really great designs. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous work!! Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Always in awe Chloe, your work really is amazing. Thanks once more for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! Fabulous work Chloe!!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great work Chloe!! Im glad I found you!
    Kacee
    youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com
    stop by when you get a chance- Im a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  31. So adorable, Chloe! I'm dying for this cart! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  32. Chloe!! Love ALL of these!! What a talent!! TFS!! I am your newest follower!! Cant wait to see what you create next!!:) Jennifer (www.countrycricut.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Chloe, love your work. Love how you teach me new things about SCAL all the time. Thanks for being my first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous work!!! Love the cards, you really rocked this cartridge.

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am a new follower and love what you have done with Campin Critter. Thanks for sharing such great work. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com
    http://trishacreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. LOVE IT!!! its great seeing all the fun things this cart has to offer..thanks for sharing :)
    http://mylifeasawannabescrapper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete