My motto: "By 2020, every home will have a cricut!" If only for fun and to reduce economic costs of mental health! How much would the budget be cut if ALL housepersons had to take some MANDATED time out for themselves every two days and scrap their stories. lol.
I dream big.
I love the cricut because if you wanted to, all you need is plain bazzills, some photos and a few extra supplies and you have a story to scrap! (Of course, I'm just as addicted to the embellishment world as the next scrapper!)
BUT I do two kinds of scrapping...The "Slap" and the "Faff"
'Slap'
Getting the story down. Journal it while you remember, place the photos, add a few extras, add a title... DONE!
'Faff'
Taking time to fuss and change, match and detail, making it art, Trying out new things, challenging your brain!
So... Here's some examples for you of plain bazzills, a cricut and not much else! Slap!
I'm always amazed at what plain paper can become! I've been busy this week settling into work and my son settling into school, but scrapping is at my house Sunday and Wednesday nights this week and we are all going on a challenge mission! Stay tuned!























These are all great! Love the crayon card, super cute! And the blue overalls, so fun!
ReplyDeleteWow! So many ideas to go and throw into my notepad. I am constantly amazed by your work and your ideas, thanks so much for sharing it all!
ReplyDeleteThese are all just fantastic!!! Awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing! My favorite is the little yellow bus!! TFS
ReplyDeleteWow Chloe your Scrapbook layouts are fabulous,
ReplyDeleteI like the little yellow bus and the big red car,
I would also like to thank you for you lovely comment,
Have a great weekend,
Hugs Bridget :-) x
These are all fantastic
ReplyDeleteWOW Chloe! Amazing pages! Love seeing a part of your life. My fave layout is The Big Deal! Sounds like a plan...good for you! ( all the kiddles pages are just too too cute, too.) xxD
ReplyDeleteGirl... you a rock star!! Look at all these LOs! Wowzers!! I love your ability to take plain old paper and make it something exceptional!! (By the way... the FD challenge this week is no PP! A Cricut cart is up for grabs!!)
ReplyDeleteBarb :)
Oh my still haven't left your site! Need to go to bed! But I have to tell you I LOVE these too! I love the sentiments/ word/ titles of these. Can't pick a fav because they are all incredible! I am officially leaving tonight but will be back to stalk your blog again! Just have to say started my blog because of my son's scrapbook and somehow got off the path! Just nice to see someone getting their done! Very inspiring!
ReplyDelete