Here we are again! Chirpin it Cheap with a chance to win ALL of the chirped cheapies for the month.
Cheaping it Chirply today at $3.90 are these cool dimensional paints. Safe for paper and works on materials too.
These are responsible for all the dotting I have done lately because they leave a nice shaped dot and also dry quite fast. There is a GAZILLION colours and types to choose from and even though $4, they are twice as much volume as similar priced products such as Stickles, Glitz, etc.
The new SHINY ones look exactly like the enamel accents when dry.
They also have a nice fine pen nib to squeeze out thin writing and borders easily. It takes a little practice but at that price, you don't feel guilty about wasting a bit to get it right. GREAT for t-shirts and school hats. Washes well.
Winner for this month will get to choose three colours they would like from a massive list!
Head over to Me n' Miss Pink Cricut to see her Cheap Chirps.
Then comment on all of Febuary's posts on both of our blogs for a chance to win ALL the cheap chirpers for the month!
Prizes so far:


Please note: (My HOT Scrapping Assistant is not included!)












I love the dimension it gives... Did you run it thru a cuttlebug first, or just dotted with the paint?
ReplyDeletebut your sistant is just sooo fun. Great cheapies
ReplyDeleteAWWW - darn - that hot assistant would be some nice eye candy! Thanks for the tip I will have to look for these.
ReplyDeleteThanks Chloe, I found some of those in my stash. I will give it a go.
ReplyDeleteLook at you rockin' the polka dots!! I am certainly going to have to try this one out... so many great things can be made with it!
ReplyDeletebarb :)
Wow! I always thought that was an embossing folder! They look great!
ReplyDeleteWOW, you sure do a great job with this product! Fabulous! xxD
ReplyDelete