Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday Challenge

Always Crafting has a great Whimsical Wednesday challenge on... Taking inspiration and colours from a photo. I'd been staring at the photo thinking I'd love a room like that and then before I knew it, I remembered I had paper just like the stone fire place and I was making it myself... I must be the only scrapping masonry worker I know, crafting an arch set of bricks out of paper and ink! 
I tried to copy the room as it was in the photo:
And I put a small picture of me and my good scrapping friend Carlene having a wonderful time together with the message that "Inspiration is everywhere". 
Also, everyone lately keeps asking me where I find the time to scrap in my busy life. I organise my life to ensure I make time for "MAKE-TIME". The only way to keep your own piece of mind is look after yourself with a little self-love. Scrap time is mine. 
 But I also lead a different life. You can't ask me where I find the time if I use my time completely different to you. 
I don't watch TV, for example. 
I have two children with albinism, I have a set of challenges completely different to many people. Don't try to look into my life and wonder where you are going 'wrong' with finding time. 
Just work with what you have and make time for 'Make Time'


Thanks for a great challenge Stephanie at Always Crafting!


8 comments:

  1. Wow Chloe, I love your LO! So creative and also very inspiring. Is this a digital LO? How did you get the fireplace to look like that? So many questions right? You did an over the top job with this challenge. I could not agree with you more, inspiration is everywhere! Thank you for joining in on Whimsical Wednesday.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie, Not a digital, I just had a piece of paper that looks like stone. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW, Chloe! this is so fabulously creative! LOVE it! xxD Great title too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love this layout and....I just awarded you the Stylish Blogger award on my blog!! so check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chloe, Awesome job!! I also wanted to thank you for your kind words on my yucky week!! I also wanted to say that you are right about "finding" time, everyone can "find" time, it is what you do with the time that really matters!! Have a great week, Karen<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. That turned out really good. The reason I dont have time for scrapping is because I am too busy looking at Blogs. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your lay-out is wonderful! People always ask me how I "do it all" and my simple answer is I don't watch TV ! That leaves alot of time to do it all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chole, What a great layout and awesome idea. Please stop by and pick up The Stylish Blogger Award. TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete